Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: **THICKER Edition** BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY, BIG BUTT, PAWG... Plus-Size allowed!!!  (Read 460695 times)

Offline PapaSmurf

Hidden Image/Members Only

ASS for days

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like she's staying in London for a while. Anyone know if she's got a leaving date?

I won't be punting till Feb earliest, and I don't mind dropping full price for this one off experience.

Offline last_days_of_logan

What's going on here?

Agreed

Amazed the amount of interest this 'woman' is generating. When i first saw her i thought "Heeeeelll nnnaaaaaaaaaaaaw"

I stand by that reaction still

Offline Dinekid7

Agreed

Amazed the amount of interest this 'woman' is generating. When i first saw her i thought "Heeeeelll nnnaaaaaaaaaaaaw"

I stand by that reaction still
Yh I'm actually confused, straight away I assume it's a or was a man nah???

Offline Mr Sinister

Yh I'm actually confused, straight away I assume it's a or was a man nah???

Either way :vomit:

Online A$APAnt

I've seen her in person. She does not belong on this thread.

Hi Mate - any good? Been thinking about seeing her.
A$AP

Offline Payyourwaymate

Hi Mate - any good? Been thinking about seeing her.
A$AP

I have not sampled her so I do not know service wise, I just saw her in passing when I saw a WG she was in the flat with at the time. She looks good, but does not have the cheeks which the pictures imply.

Offline Dinekid7

44 year old Hungaria Anita BBW
Says Stamford Hill

External Link/Members Only

I have seen this lady a couple times 3 years back,
Infact I'm the photographer for that top pic loool

But yhhh, she can suck cock like a Dyson and that ass is big, round and Tons of jiggle,

Tbh is she is more suited for the BBW thread,

However I did try to revisit  last year and walked, Covid has not been kind to her, face and body wise

Just a word of warning, pics are old, alot rougher in person

But yhhh, she can suck cock like a Dyson and that ass is big, round and Tons of jiggle,

However I did try to revisit  last year and walked, Covid has not been kind to her, face and body wise

#
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online josh69666

Thanks for the intel, it's really appreciated!

Anyone else actually see this girl?

i think 2 people have seen her

YOu travelling out west for it?

Offline sparkus

Jesus Christ on a bicycle!!!!

My thoughts exactly.  It just cannot be.

Offline sparkus

Me :yahoo: Commented further back.
Was a pretty decent punt, though in this WFH era I'd also not travel out west.
Gonna buy me a second flat in Stratford.

Offline GreatBlackShark

Ahh, how bad was her body last year when You tried to revisit? I’ve always been tempted to visit her whenever her profiles pop up.

Wait, was u also the guy in that video she used to have up on AW? The one where the guy is slapping her ass? 😂😂

Offline GreatBlackShark

I tried booking her recently. It didn’t work out but I’m gonna try again soon.

Offline p4ds

« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 09:31:31 am by p4ds »

Offline Dinekid7

Ahh, how bad was her body last year when You tried to revisit? I’ve always been tempted to visit her whenever her profiles pop up.

Wait, was u also the guy in that video she used to have up on AW? The one where the guy is slapping her ass? 😂😂

She look very rough I can't lie, definitely face wise anyway, body not as bad but IMO if you see her you'd be disappointed.

And in regards to that video I refuse to say anymore without a lawyer present.

Offline GreatBlackShark

She look very rough I can't lie, definitely face wise anyway, body not as bad but IMO if you see her you'd be disappointed.

Ight thanks!

Offline GreatBlackShark

And in regards to that video I refuse to say anymore without a lawyer present.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline PapaSmurf

I fully rate guy's like you that can just walk. Maybe I'm just easy to please, and don't want to deal with the awkwardness, but I've never seen a WG that's had me outright say "Nah I'm out".

Had a few B+S, and A LOT of women that were WAY bigger than there pics, but I generally just take it on the chin if there still fuckable.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I fully rate guy's like you that can just walk. Maybe I'm just easy to please, and don't want to deal with the awkwardness, but I've never seen a WG that's had me outright say "Nah I'm out".

Had a few B+S, and A LOT of women that were WAY bigger than there pics, but I generally just take it on the chin if there still fuckable.

Really? It's your money on the line here, more important than their feelings. If anything when I walk I just say sorry.

Offline y101y

Really? It's your money on the line here, more important than their feelings. If anything when I walk I just say sorry.
Just had a flashback to when I was in my early 20s and hadn’t really punted yet. Called a provider (actually think it might’ve been a tranny) and tried to get up the courage to see her. Went to her place and almost immediately made an excuse and left, partly because of the way she looked but also because of my nervousness. As I’m walking out the door I feel a sharp kick up my arse from a pointy-booted foot. Hurt quite a bit! I didn’t do anything about it and scurried away, ha ha!

I don’t recall all details but I think I was never certain to go through with it and she spotted me as a time waster right away. Not because that’s how I got my kicks, I was just immature and nervous about starting out.

Now I have no problem walking out if I’m not happy with the girl or environment, although I don’t do it often as I let the little head rule the big one.

Offline enoahballard

yeah I do the same but sometimes I used to feel like I had left it too long to mention and the moment has passed so I should just give them the money and do the meeting.
It's like that moment from  The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo where Daniel Craig's character has just found out that  one of the other characters is linked to the murder victim and he's leaving but that character asks him if he'll come in to drink some tea and Daniel Craig agrees. Then the other character is revealed to be a murderer, locks Craig in his murder dungeon and talks about how fascinated he is that people will do what is socially expected even when they don't want to.

the other thing that makes it tricky is sometimes you aren't sure whether you've been catfished because they answer the door in a nighty or a dressing gown so you can't tell how different their body is from the pics, so even though you slightly suspect something might not be right,  it feels too awkward to be like "can you take open your nighty/dressing gown" before you've given them the money.
But that was probably more me being inexperienced.

Offline Saltnpepper

😂😂😂💪🏾💪🏾 My bro

Offline Dinekid7

Just had a flashback to when I was in my early 20s and hadn’t really punted yet. Called a provider (actually think it might’ve been a tranny) and tried to get up the courage to see her. Went to her place and almost immediately made an excuse and left, partly because of the way she looked but also because of my nervousness. As I’m walking out the door I feel a sharp kick up my arse from a pointy-booted foot. Hurt quite a bit! I didn’t do anything about it and scurried away, ha ha!

I don’t recall all details but I think I was never certain to go through with it and she spotted me as a time waster right away. Not because that’s how I got my kicks, I was just immature and nervous about starting out.

Now I have no problem walking out if I’m not happy with the girl or environment, although I don’t do it often as I let the little head rule the big one.

She kicked you...... Fucking hilarious

But yh walking definitely somthing that don't come easy at first, but after enough bad experiences you don't wanna waste your money

Member one time a WG opened the door and was leading me up the stairs to her bedroom (she was in front) midway up the stairs I just changed my mind, turned around, walked down the stairs and let myself out, didn't bother saying anything... I'm not heartless at all but just couldn't be asked that day, she was not as advertised.

Offline GreatBlackShark

Can’t lie, I’ve had a couple B&S’s that have turned out good where the SPs were actually fire and the punt turned out good, and others where i’ve just had to get tf out of there lol 🏃🏾‍♂️

There was this one time i was B&S’d, the SP lead me to her room and she was just standing there quietly, waiting for me to hand over the cash… she probably knew that I wasn’t feeling her from the face i made when she opened the door and my overall lack of enthusiasm. I had her profile up on my phone, I looked down at my phone, then up at her, then back at my phone and then at her again and said “nah, this ain’t it” and then left lool.

Offline sparkus

Can’t lie, I’ve had a couple B&S’s that have turned out good where the SPs were actually fire and the punt turned out good, and others where i’ve just had to get tf out of there lol 🏃🏾‍♂️

There was this one time i was B&S’d, the SP lead me to her room and she was just standing there quietly, waiting for me to hand over the cash… she probably knew that I wasn’t feeling her from the face i made when she opened the door and my overall lack of enthusiasm. I had her profile up on my phone, I looked down at my phone, then up at her, then back at my phone and then at her again and said “nah, this ain’t it” and then left lool.

I never get why blokes on here walk out of a B&S "on principle", even if they fancy what's in front of them :unknown:

Offline GreatBlackShark

I never get why blokes on here walk out of a B&S "on principle", even if they fancy what's in front of them :unknown:

I’ve seen guys on other threads say that you should always walk so that u also waste the SPs time to try to discourage them from B&Sing in the future  :unknown:

Offline CrypticTurbo197

Tbh I'm in agreement on walking if the chick is a B&S because its not what was advertised or what you thought you'd get. And even if the SP is attractive to the "guy" walking should be the course. Its like if you buy/order something online, it arrives and isn't what you thought. Would you just accept it? Idk because I am guilty of staying when I've been B&S as I thought with the wrong "head" which I'm sure many of us have been through.

Offline y101y

I’ve seen guys on other threads say that you should always walk so that u also waste the SPs time to try to discourage them from B&Sing in the future  :unknown:

Of course you should walk, but let’s be honest, we’re not talking about buying used cars here. If you want to fuck what’s in front of you, and you think the price originally quoted is fair, then go for it. Of course the issue is that most of the time it’s a downgrade. I sometimes change my approach if I’m not completely satisfied with what I’ve found (b&s or not) - for example, I might decide to go for a more raunchy, aggressive punt rather than a gfe type one.

Offline sparkus

You're kinda wasting your own time too.

Some of the sights I've been confronted with have been :wacko: so naturally I've stayed and enjoyed.

Offline Stealthmode

My thought process is if they are prepared to lie about their pictures, then they dont have a problem lying to you about their sevices. As it isn't their pictures,  they can treat that profile as a burner account effectively. 

Of course there will be some that end up great, but in my experience more often than not they dont.

Offline PapaSmurf

You're kinda wasting your own time too.

Some of the sights I've been confronted with have been :wacko: so naturally I've stayed and enjoyed.

That's a good point. You kind of shoot yourself in the foot. You've spent money on petrol, or a travel card. Then you go home with blue balls.

From my pov a lot of my negotiations can take day's of texting, getting ghosted, jumping from profile to profile. By the time I actually get a response, I don't have the luxury to walk and just find another WG. I have a specific taste, and don't just pic random women.

The only time I'll walk is if she's aggressively rude before I've even paid, and/or if she ends up being a trans. Chance's are I'm probably going to drop some coin, after I've made the effort to travel.

Offline kungpo

Offline kungpo

100% agree, I can understand staying if the B&S is much better than whoever was advertised though.

Offline GreatBlackShark

From my pov a lot of my negotiations can take day's of texting, getting ghosted, jumping from profile to profile. By the time I actually get a response, I don't have the luxury to walk and just find another WG. I have a specific taste, and don't just pic random women.

Exactly this!! i only really do like 1 or 2 punts a month and A lot of the time when i make my way to meet an SP I’m already on like plan-E++ after my main options were either unavailable at a specific time, ghosting or just not responding fast enough, making it harder to walk from B&S’s out of the frustration of just wanting to clap some cheeks lol.

The most annoying thing that happens sometimes is going through with a backup backup plan, (wether you get B&S’d or not) and then getting a reply from one of you’re main options during the punt or after you’ve finished  :lol: :dash:

Offline GreatBlackShark

My thought process is if they are prepared to lie about their pictures, then they dont have a problem lying to you about their sevices. As it isn't their pictures,  they can treat that profile as a burner account effectively. 

Very true lol. You gotta stay away from that deceptive energy! I’ve read a couple horror stories on here of people getting robbed or scammed by SPs (or whoever was behind the account) using B&S profiles. Luckily it is kind of easy to spot B&S accounts with reverse image searching, googling the number or they’re just TGTBT in general. But the worst ones are the SPs that use photos of other real SPs or photos that look very believable and don’t get any results when u reverse search lol  :dash:

Offline PapaSmurf

Exactly this!! i only really do like 1 or 2 punts a month and A lot of the time when i make my way to meet an SP I’m already on like plan-E++ after my main options were either unavailable at a specific time, ghosting or just not responding fast enough, making it harder to walk from B&S’s out of the frustration of just wanting to clap some cheeks lol.

The most annoying thing that happens sometimes is going through with a backup backup plan, (wether you get B&S’d or not) and then getting a reply from one of you’re main options during the punt or after you’ve finished  :lol: :dash:

Yep. I punt at a similar frequency, and I take my time to select and prepare each one.

I very rarely have plan B's so is the B+S or nothing. Unless she's complete garbage or a dude, then it's hard for me to walk.

It's only happened a few times though. One turned out great, the other was a nightmare, and I only saw her because my first 2 choices ghosted me.

Hence why it's even harder to walk when my other options are not responding.

Offline PapaSmurf

Less about her feelings, and more about my needs. It's the B+S or blue balls. B+S tends to win. Has only happened twice and the first time worked out great.

We are never going to stop SP's from B+S, double booking, wasting punters time etc. It's in there nature. No need to give yourself blue balls to make a point. If she looks could then I wouldn't judge a man for staying.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 06:08:50 pm by PapaSmurf »

Offline Payyourwaymate

Less about her feelings, and more about my needs. It's the B+S or blue balls. B+S tends to win. Has only happened twice and the first time worked out great.

We are never going to stop SP's from B+S, double booking, wasting punters time etc. It's in there nature. No need to give yourself blue balls to make a point. If she looks could then I wouldn't judge a man for staying.

I fully hear you. After seeing your post where you explained your process and frequency of punting I can see why you stay. All that effort and blue balls would be a total downer. I would probs stay aswell in those circumstances and then regret after if I had to go through all of that and it still went wrong.

Offline KerachiDope