Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Britishbusty massage - Chester hotel  (Read 2473 times)

20 review(s) for Britishbusty massage (7 positive, 4 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bigbuttextra

Found on adultwork , missed her last time in chester . Wasn,t gonna happen again . Easy to find with directions from amber . Next hour was a great experience with friendly banter oily massage . With her great smile and her natural bbw figure using her huge boobs also to massage . O.w.o and a great tit wank to finish . And great shower after .

Offline Sar-Major

Found on adultwork , missed her last time in chester . Wasn,t gonna happen again . Easy to find with directions from amber . Next hour was a great experience with friendly banter oily massage . With her great smile and her natural bbw figure using her huge boobs also to massage . O.w.o and a great tit wank to finish . And great shower after .

A link would be good......................  :dash:   :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bigbuttextra

Offline Bigbuttextra

Just read the negative reviews . I find amber polite and straight arranged with her a time . She directed me to her room . May b it wasnt quite a hour i paid for ! I would see her again . Just good banter and a bit of patient respect goes a long way .

Offline freeze44

Just read the negative reviews . I find amber polite and straight arranged with her a time . She directed me to her room . May b it wasnt quite a hour i paid for ! I would see her again . Just good banter and a bit of patient respect goes a long way .

Would just stick with your review and opinion and not great telling people how to act. Your review, your rating and same for others no matter what they are.

Offline Goldfinch

Yes £80 .

Cheers-glad you had a good time,but it always pays to do your research on here first.

Maybe get a few tips from the link below for your next review and add a bit more detail:  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only