Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stella / Anna of Reading  (Read 775 times)

Offline WKD123

I was hoping to visit Reading soon and there's not a lot of good VFM in the area, although a lot has been posted about:
External Link/Members Only

Who I believe is also:

Has anyone had the pleasure recently and can confirm that Stella / Anna is still working on the three days a week mentioned in her reviews?

The profiles seem to be down, but maybe she does this on days she is not working?

Offline Gustav Klimt

I was hoping to visit Reading soon and there's not a lot of good VFM in the area, although a lot has been posted about:

Who I believe is also:

Has anyone had the pleasure recently and can confirm that Stella / Anna is still working on the three days a week mentioned in her reviews?

The profiles seem to be down, but maybe she does this on days she is not working?

Both of her profiles are back up today. I last saw her just before Christmas on a Sunday. Seen her a few times & always have a great time. Gorgeous girl & great vfm.

Offline WKD123

Thanks for keeping an eye out - think that fits with my theory that she puts her profile(s) up only when working, or maybe she was on hols... Will definitely try and get a booking organised, although I gather from UKP that can be a challenge!