Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Jessy Bracknell  (Read 1205 times)

Offline contentguy

Has anyone had the pleasure?
One review on AW that looks like it could be genuine, am I missing anything?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Guy

Offline Cunning Punt

Two feedbacks from the same person who has a lot of feedback himself but mostly from the same WGs. Still, he could be genuine as could she.

She looks very different in some of the pics - in some she looks cute and others she looks very plain.

One to TOFTT for a 15/30mins booking if you find yourself in the Bracknell area.

Offline contentguy

The reviewer also isn't consistent in his reviews of the FFM meet.
He wrote 2 reviews and they are factually variant.  Most notably that one was 60 mins and the other is 90 mins.

Also, he's reviewed everyone that works from that flat and the extended group in Maidenhead.
She looks lovely, but, I'm going to pass.  Her English was poor on the phone.  It was all "yes, I do that" without understanding the question, so she has no clue as to what she is being positive about.  I got the sense that if I asked whether I invited my 10 brothers, 100 cousins and 1000 friends to join us, that would have been absolutely fine with her. 

Which begs the question,  "is she any good?"

Guy
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 10:44:52 pm by contentguy »

Offline DrConners

I see your point Guy, the phone call responses would put me off.

Personally & more importantly to me at least :

Height:    6'0

I'm not a short arse (5'11) but I dislike a colossal Amazonian towering over me in stripper heels, I like to kiss down - not up   ;)

Rates are reasonable but for the above reason I'm out  :hi:

Offline WKD123

And I notice that in the review there is mention of a lovely furry pussy (not her pet, I wager).  Shame really, as it would be great to have some talent in or around Bracknell at a reasonable price..... Ah well.....

Offline contentguy

I think the review is bollocks, I was offerred a 2 girl from her today for 180 whereas the review said he had 90 mins FFM for 135.

She’s in Crowthorne not Bracknell.
I’m passing.

Guy

Offline MrFritz

She could well be genuine. I think she's probably one of the Hungarian WG's that works out of the same address in Crowthorne. I've been there a few times and saw Leila Desire who is now in Halesowen. She was a good WG and gave a good service. I think there are a few of them who work from the same address - Lovely Katee, Busty Sue 4 you and another couple of them.

Offline wonka

the height is tempting.... dont know this specific place but will check reports for others there

Offline contentguy