Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brielle 21 - Hounslow  (Read 938 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6495319) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline adamk2017k

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fee: 30 mins £80 extras taken £20 owo, £10 cim, £10 kissing, Extras not taken, anal £50 (my total £120)
Date: last few weeks
Comms: prompt
Location: somewhat discrete road in hounslow, pay to park on main street (first 30 mins free)
Girl: very similar to her picture, stunning figure, short and gorgeous tan, perky breasts and a cute ass. The lips are filled but feel great on you.
Meet: prompt coms to get to the place once parked up, ushered in straight away no awkward standing around outside. As soon as i laid eyes on her i was impressed, she had her glam on so looked super appealing, i had the horny early on so was there before midday she was nice and fresh. quick shower then chat and onto the bed for some 69, shes hot so felt great having her on me, the owo felt good but not deep at all, i did ask her to go deeper but she only took a 1/4 in at most also requested for her to spit on my balls and play with them since she doesn't do ball licking which is a shame.
cim was a pleasure and took some time even though the actual bj was average, but i was done tbh and had no energy for a second pop as this was offered by her, instead opted for a mini massage and a shower then headed out.

Overall she was great, friendly chatty and a stunner. I'd go back for more and likely this time go to have sex not just a BJ as for what i ended up doing it was quite expensive lol but worth it as i know any future meets will likely be great.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 12:35:06 pm by adamk2017k »