Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How would you describe yourself if you are into … ?  (Read 2115 times)

Offline The Monk

In these Modern times they have labels or description names for every type of Sex, Gender, and Sexual Preference.
So if you’re a male into females, transgender but not same sex (males) is their a term used for this? Expect pervert or weirdo  :D :lol: :D

Offline Cheshuk

I was going to say Pansexual but google threw up Gynosexual, seems fitting

'Gynesexual/gynosexual people: Individuals who experience sexual attraction toward women, females, and/or femininity, regardless of whether they were assigned female at birth. '

Offline Stevelondon

'Gynesexual/gynosexual people: Individuals who experience sexual attraction toward women, females, and/or femininity, regardless of whether they were assigned female at birth. '

Good enough description.
I’m not into transgender myself. Just don’t fancy sex with anyone with a cock……… or anyone with a surgically designed pussy either.
But I can see beauty where there is beauty. A good looking bloke for instance (Always wished I looked like  Steve McQueen………… rather than my similarity to George Clooney) 😂

I’ve met some stunning lady boys in the past and like I said. I can appreciate their prettiness. But nothing more.

There’s a good question.
Sex with a really ugly woman. Or a beautiful transgender. 😂

Offline Hobbit

I am a MAN!! End of. I refuse to be forced by society to label myself as something that people with agendas have constructed. :hi:

Offline marc_hotsteppa

So if you’re a male into females, transgender but not same sex (males) is their a term used for this?

Trisexual/Trysexual

As in try anything once maybe..
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Doc Holliday

Interesting, my google search threw up 'willy woofter'  :D

On that note and seriously you need to be very careful with the direction of this discussion topic as historically members have fallen foul of rule 21.

Offline akauya

Like our Hobbit here I am a man too. I refuse to be forced by The Monk to label myself as something that people with agendas have constructed. However, I reserve the right to scream like a little girl when a spider crosses my path.  :hi:

#ManInLowercaseAndProud

Joking aside, I like the term "gynosexual" Cheshuk found. Makes sense, I suppose all hetero men are gynosexuals  :D

Offline Doc Holliday

I like the term "gynosexual" Cheshuk found. Makes sense, I suppose all hetero men are gynosexuals  :D

It doesn't fit though if a penis is present and you go around in ever decreasing circles  ;)

This is a complex subject

Studies show that heterosexual men who are also attracted to transsexuals identify mostly as heterosexual, followed by bisexual and very few as homosexual.

External Link/Members Only

The issue around this topic is that many heterosexual men who are not attracted to transsexuals label those who are as homosexual ... and then the discussion gets heated  :D

Offline pbrown355

I'm not even sure why there is a discussion (but here I am taking part in one).
What is the point of all these labels?

Offline Hobbit

Precisely my point. Children are having a hard time as it is with parents not caring for them and not giving them life skills and now society is confusing them even more with these labels. What is this world coming to? :dash:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2024, 12:04:28 pm by Hobbit »

Offline signy

True. Labelling yourself is only necessary if you are filling in a box on a diversity monitoring form, and even then you usually get a "prefer not to say" option. Otherwise, labelling yourself is just the first step to restricting yourself and not being open to new experiences or changes in your sexuality/sexual preferences as you get older.

The answer, as ever, is usually "it's complicated", especially where people have at least started to explore their sexuality and limits, such as a lot of UKP members. Most of us end up in "I am mostly A, but like a bit of B, will enjoy a taste of C on occasion and would be willing to give D a go in the right circumstances" which doesn't have a convenient or trendy label.

Offline akauya

You can say that again!  :scare:

Studies show that heterosexual men who are also attracted to transsexuals identify mostly as heterosexual, followed by bisexual and very few as homosexual.

The issue around this topic is that many heterosexual men who are not attracted to transsexuals label those who are as homosexual ... and then the discussion gets heated  :D

Thanks for that, just read the intro; fascinating. I learnt a few words: autogynephilia (men who fancy themselves as female), gynandromorphs (t-girls), gynandromorphophilic (men who fancy t-girls),  paraphilia (strange kink that one).

Like you said Doc, it's a very complex subject and one I don't understand fully (not sure many people do either.) What it suggests to me is that thanks to more freedoms we enjoy today all those variants of normal human sexuality are coming out in the open. Whether we need a label to describe them or not I'm not sure. I suppose it's just another way of showing the weird and wonderful range of human sexual tapestry; other people, of course, seem to be upset about it - would they be labelophobic? (I just made that up - not sure if it exists).

I wonder, those people who are now finding a "label" for themselves and feeling happy about it now would have been extremely miserable, say, 100 years ago? Having to hide their true sexuality or being labelled as deviant and shunned by society. Must have been tough for them.

Online mr.bluesky

Like our Hobbit here I am a man too. I refuse to be forced by The Monk to label myself as something that people with agendas have constructed. However, I reserve the right to scream like a little girl when a spider crosses my path.  :hi:

#ManInLowercaseAndProud

Joking aside, I like the term "gynosexual" Cheshuk found. Makes sense, I suppose all hetero men are gynosexuals  :D

Scream like a girl that makes you a S.L.A.G

Scream
A
Girl  :D
« Last Edit: January 09, 2024, 12:46:55 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline akauya

Scream like a girl that makes you a S.L.A.G

Scream
A
Girl  :D

Ha! I knew there was a label for me (apart from wanker!)  :D

Offline Thephoenix

I'm    '..........sexual'
Feel free to fill in the text.

My so called 'sexuality' has changed over the years as I've tried different experiences, and my tastes can vary from one month to the next, so labels are pointless as far as I'm concerned.
....although I do sometimes wonder if maybe I have odontophiliac tendencies.  :unknown:  :D

All I know is I'm very 'sexual', and open to any sexual activity I find enjoyable.
Unfortunately old age and poor health are the only limitations to my activities.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2024, 01:48:30 pm by Thephoenix »

Online Davey80

In some ways I think its more of a distinction whether you like to partake in anal sex or not.

When I was growing up it was strictly taboo and in living memory an actual crime.

Each to their own and I may be old fashioned but I personally have zero interest in anal sex and very much a natal female only punter.

It does still amaze me though just how prevalent anal is in lots of the reviews on here so I guess I’m in the minority these days!

Offline jimbobted

Trisexual/Trysexual

Yes, I remember that episode of the Ali G show too  :P

Offline The Monk

I’ve met some stunning lady boys in the past and like I said. I can appreciate their prettiness. But nothing more.

There’s a good question.
Sex with a really ugly woman. Or a beautiful transgender. 😂

for me a beautifull transgender hand down

Offline Cheshuk

It doesn't fit though if a penis is present

I read including both 'females, and/or femininity' in the definition was to cover both bases. Females for natural women and femininity for those that look female besides whats between their legs

Probably should have said physical femininity or something along those lines, as I would imagine a gynosexual to be attracted to camp (effeminate) men who look like dudes, which is probably not intended.

Anyway doubt I'll ever use the term, but an found op's question worth a quick search

But I can see beauty where there is beauty.

me too, can see if a person, object or any sight is beautiful.. but sexual attractions only present for females

Offline dieseldriver

In the Philippines recently there was a guy staying same hotel who thought he was bringing back a female sex worker. Took him two days to find out was a ladyboy. When he did find out one a massive loss of temper ensued! Apparently, the ladyboy would only have anal sex and in the dark. Becoming frustrated not getting a pussy fuck he insisted ladyboy to do it. That's when 'the shit hit the fan, (not his cock).
Just goes to show how if not careful can be deceived.

Online PhelTGrik

Masculine exclusionary bi-sexual.

So you'll find arousal in a biological woman, a male that identifies as a woman that convincingly passes as a woman with or without reassignment surgery in any regard (this covers pre op, post op, femboys that are sufficiently androgynous and effeminate they might as well be post top surgery).

Very cursory look over the net seems to suggest that some under the LGBT+ umbrella don't like the term "gynosexual" as this technically has an implicit focus on that which derives from the primary female reproductive organs which MTF trans people lack.

Online pythondan

I am a MAN!! End of. I refuse to be forced by society to label myself as something that people with agendas have constructed. :hi:

A short man with hairy feet?

Offline Hobbit

Offline Ivor Hunch

Offline Ivor Hunch

No- understood your point, and the video is not (and was not intneded to be) on point.

I was just playing word association football and find it very funny.

Offline Hobbit

No- understood your point, and the video is not (and was not intneded to be) on point.

I was just playing word association football and find it very funny.

I see.  :thumbsup:

Offline Malvolio

In these Modern times they have labels or description names for every type of Sex, Gender, and Sexual Preference.
So if you’re a male into females, transgender but not same sex (males) is their a term used for this? Expect pervert or weirdo  :D :lol: :D

I self-identify as a dirty bastard - that seems to fit here too

Offline shagmore

Fully agree, this day and age where everyone has to have a special label - ridiculous

Offline Hardman123

I’m a fundamentalist extremist hetrosexual

Offline Stevelondon

for me a beautifull transgender hand down

Isn’t that doggy 😂😂😂

Offline Stevelondon

It doesn't fit though if a penis is present and you go around in ever decreasing circles  ;)

I don’t think that last bit is 100% true. Certainly not for me anyway. I may not have any sexual interests in other men, transvestites, transgender etc etc. but don’t consider other men like me who do to be homosexuals.
I think it’s just sex in all its different fun ways.

Offline Gameboy121

Trisexual/Trysexual

Trysexual...like it
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 11:46:45 pm by Gameboy121 »