Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lila__UK Bethnal Green TOFTT  (Read 466 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6601734) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline paullingard35

Paid (or wasted) 250 :dash:

AW profile Lila__UK seems to be offline atm so i can't give a link but Lila__UK had 11 reviews on there that were all positive. The trouble with AW feedback system is that the client knows the lady will read it and know who's who wrote it, on top of that it's an exchange of a favour for a favour as the client wants good feedback too to help them expand their punting horizons....so it's a bit hit n miss out there.... I think you know where i'm going with this...

I had an hour's incall booking with Lila__UK in London. She British from Liverpool. The venue was an apartment and the girls attitude was polite and chatty. I'm afraid that's where the positives end.

There's no face pics on her profile and the one's showing her body aren't hers. Face-wise she's not my type and body-wise she is very slender and almost flat chested. I contemplated walking away but as her attitude was pleasant and the AW reviews were good so I was hoping that the service department would be topnotch. Unfortunately it wasn't.

She started with a massage that felt like someone was finger painting with mud.

OWO was shallow with no attention to balls (even when asked) with next to no eye contact.

RO was slightly off-putting due to smell.

Cowgirl was decent and I reluctantly finished in miss will before the halfway mark and didn't feel like staying for round 2.

I did run the AW profile through this site but no one had left a review so i thought it's only right to leave one now.

Online PilotMan

Thanks for the warning.

What was her AW I'd?
Where did the punt take place?
How long did you pay £250 for?

Offline paullingard35

Her AW link is now live External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only [CAN ADMIN EDIT IT INTO MY REVIEW?]

I paid 250 for 1hr in the Bethnal green area
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 10:59:20 am by paullingard35 »

Online Punting2022

Bad luck. She had 2 negatives before here. You may have searched wrong.
She was offering blow and go for 40 quid a while ago.
You say pictures are not her. What was adverised and what girl you get.
Looking at her other reviews some pics show an alright person.
I was tempted but held off on previous reviews