Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx sweet missi xx - Romford  (Read 1542 times)

Offline Hansel80

Ok, I promise, I DID learn my lesson from my last bargain hot EE punt.... But then I saw Missi!!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Nearly confirmed a booking earlier but wanted to do some research first and reschedule for tomorrow.

She seems pretty good with the comms and has just updated her profile with new pics looking sexy as sin. Just hoping I don't turn up and she looks like she does in her verification pic!!

Anyone had the pleasure?

James999

The profile only appeared on AW yesterday  :hi:

Offline punk

Ok, I promise, I DID learn my lesson from my last bargain hot EE punt.... But then I saw Missi!!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Nearly confirmed a booking earlier but wanted to do some research first and reschedule for tomorrow.

She seems pretty good with the comms and has just updated her profile with new pics looking sexy as sin. Just hoping I don't turn up and she looks like she does in her verification pic!!

Anyone had the pleasure?

never seen her,whats the matter with her verify pic,cant see nothing wrong she is no tv nor ugly whats the problem

Offline Hansel80

No problem yet!.... that's why I'm posting, to try and avoid one!
Yeah, it's positive that's she's displaying her veri pic but I'm gonna want her to pile on the make up if that's the difference it makes. She looks amazing in her profile pics!!

She's actually been on aw for a while but just changed her profile since she's been back after the new year break.

nickkk

I seen her about a week ago, photos a bit photoshopped, room very dirty, services confirmed on the phone everything i asked: DFK, RO, Anal, Owo and CIM. Services provided: light FK, Anal and Cim. Not allowed to touch her pussy. I would not recommend! Everything was mechanical, she's not enjoying her job, she's doing it only for money, that is what she told me!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 06:27:25 pm by nickkk »

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

^^^Thanks for info nickkk.

I posted about her here, when she had her previous profile.

Offline punk

^^^Thanks for info nickkk.

I posted about her here, when she had her previous profile.

looks like you saved ££££

Offline Hansel80

Thanks all!! Great response. Damn shame really but only to be expected.
I spent the day with family instead and had a morally pleasurable day instead ha.

I need to get over this obsession I have with new EE girls!!

Offline punk

Thanks all!! Great response. Damn shame really but only to be expected.
I spent the day with family instead and had a morally pleasurable day instead ha.

I need to get over this obsession I have with new EE girls!!

need more reliable ones.