Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: slim tall blonde - sensible price but no FB after 4 months  (Read 1300 times)

sash

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

tried to book her today. told she is at holiday inn hotel. think she just replies with standard messages.
looks hot.
love to know if someone sees her.
stuck between knowing I will have an amzing time with Hot Tamara (who I saw today!!) or trying out a nice blonde with long legs...
choices choices...

vorian

Click the ratings tab shows as zero but a feedback comes up, with not the same girl as showing in profile. This profile just screams B&S or PG Scam. Up to you of course but be prepared to be disappointed.

sash

thanks V, whats a shame - had to be too good to be true .. boo hoo

Offline xsw21

I clocked her a few months ago and loved her look, but sadly I have to agree vorian, definitely screams B&S  :thumbsdown:

Btw where abouts you from sash? You must be pretty close to me because you’re always reviewing girls in my local search…

vorian

thanks V, whats a shame - had to be too good to be true .. boo hoo

I know it sucks, but look on the bright side at least you found out now before you booked, that would have been a lot worse.

sash

live next door - didnt you know LOL
Windsor

sash

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
hottie in the area but when i texted her, she didnt even know DFK, so with 182 FB WTF!!
took her off HL after that..

vorian

live next door - didnt you know LOL
Windsor

Ah I know Windsor very well, always seems WG's in Windsor and Ascot are the "Elite Courtesan" types. Have to head towards Reading for things to improve but you probably will know better than me.

Offline xsw21

Ahhh Windsor, maidenhead for me. We’ll have to arrange a mmf one day and double team some wg   :drinks:

charlotte taylors a bit too expensive for me so I avoided her  :thumbsdown:

vorian

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
hottie in the area but when i texted her, she didnt even know DFK, so with 182 FB WTF!!
took her off HL after that..

It's a nice professional profile at a first glance but bit to "Elitey" for me, I find the more the word "class" is used to more in denial about what they do for a job they are.

LL

Ahhh Windsor, maidenhead for me. We’ll have to arrange a mmf one day and double team some wg   :drinks:

Get a room you two!