Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outcall in Heathrow  (Read 2527 times)

Offline Thebigman

Where is the best place to meet a WG for an outcall in Heathrow???

vorian

Where is the best place to meet a WG for an outcall in Heathrow???

Welcome to UKP thanks for your insightful first post. What sort of requirement do you have for the outcall in Heathrow, when you say best do you mean for price, for comfort, for safety, for discretion any further details would be helpful before your request is pasted on to the relevant department for a quick response.

Online hendrix

Welcome to UKP thanks for your insightful first post. What sort of requirement do you have for the outcall in Heathrow, when you say best do you mean for price, for comfort, for safety, for discretion any further details would be helpful before your request is pasted on to the relevant department for a quick response.

"We apologise for the delay, we know you are waiting" :D

hollysbeenabadgirl

*Scratches head*

Heathrow hotels are crawling with W.G's, can't you just search for them or get one of the local incall ladies to pop to wherever you happen to be?

Or are you confusing out with in?

Offline Thebigman

Hi apologies for the lack of info.

Maybe I should rephrase as

Does anyone have a hotel in heathrow that they would recommend for outcalls. Preferably quite cheap (hopefully no more than 100 quid and discreet obviously.

Flemstone

I'm not aware of hotels legally offering this service?

vorian

Hi apologies for the lack of info.

Maybe I should rephrase as

Does anyone have a hotel in heathrow that they would recommend for outcalls. Preferably quite cheap (hopefully no more than 100 quid and discreet obviously.

Thank you and welcome,  not really my area of expertise I'm afraid but I'm sure someone will know. Does it have to be on the Heathrow ring road as there is a hotel in Slough I can think off but is probably a 15 min drive away.

charming_red

*Scratches head*

Heathrow hotels are crawling with W.G's, can't you just search for them or get one of the local incall ladies to pop to wherever you happen to be?

Which hotels in particular?

vorian

Here is the link to a review today for a girl who works in Heathrow.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22519.0;topicseen

Offline Thebigman

Slough could possibly work but I would prefer Heathrow

vorian

Slough could possibly work but I would prefer Heathrow

Try this   
External Link/Members Only

7 miles from Heathrow,  a Travel Lodge which I was told is fine for punters and WG's.  Just off the M4 so easy to get to from Heathrow and I would assume below £100 mark. I haven't used it myself but maybe someone else has.

Offline Pace10

I've had outcalls to the Park Inn and Radisson Edwardian when flying out early from Heathrow. Neither has been any problem and the girl has come straight up to my room both times. This is a few years ago though, so I can't guarantee nothing has changed of course. Radisson Edwardian is usually more expensive than Park Inn but also nicer I think. That said, Park Inn is completely fine room wise for a punt. Can't remember how the receptions are and where the lifts are located but you may see that from a few pics at the hotels websites. Anyways, the girls had no trouble coming up to my room alone at either and the outcalls were both pretty late (Park Inn I think was from 10pm). Good luck.

hollysbeenabadgirl

Try get a room at The Sheraton on Bath Road, NOT the Sheraton Skyline, normally over £100 but may get cheaper on booking.com etc

Online finn5555

*Scratches head*

Are you saying all the hotels have pro$$ies hanging around looking for punters  :unknown:

hollysbeenabadgirl

Are you saying all the hotels have pro$$ies hanging around looking for punters  :unknown:

Sorry no, just meant there is always lots working from them. However, I have seen ladies openly lounging provocatively at The Sheraton.

lovenostrings

Once you've found a hotel and need a girl to visit you, give Pat at 00-44.com a call. He has some amazing girls on his books and they all visit Heathrow.

sash

girls on that site look crap to me. better off just booking one from AW

Offline punk

I'm not aware of hotels legally offering this service?

:D :D :D :D could be an extra.

Offline Tonyleung

Sorry no, just meant there is always lots working from them. However, I have seen ladies openly lounging provocatively at The Sheraton.

That was me on a Sunday - and you can call me Shirley...