Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The first call  (Read 894 times)

caffemochaventi

I want to say thank you to all the guys who have given me helpful information for my first punt. I find the people here very kind and most of all, honest. Still feel kinda nervous calling a girl or agency. I was wondering for my veteran brethren: What are some must questions to ask on the telephone? Silly, but I just want to make sure I don't miss anything or be disappointed. Of course there is price, time, location. I have two specific questions I was wondering if it sounds silly (I live in East Asia, so humiliation is not tolerated very well). (1) English is my native tongue, but I have Asian features. Is that a problem for the girl? (2) Does  the girl provide breast relief? (What can I say, anime girls have bigguns.) (3) How many times can I... um... release my load? Again, sorry for the naive questions. Thanks in advance for any help!

caffemochaventi

Apologies.. last info. I'm overseas now. Is it impossible to make a reservation. I have a mobile number in the UK, but no one to pick up if a girl or agency calls. Must I wait til I arrive to the UK or do you reckon I can still make a reservations. I'm sorry for the numerous question! m(_ _)m

Offline CBPaul

Correspond by email if you don't have a phone, or wait until you get to the UK to arrange things.