Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The double punt!  (Read 2976 times)

Offline Bigus Dickus

Hi geezers! It's my first post but I've been punting in one form or another for the best part of 25 years! Today I was off work. I considered a LMP lunch time session but decided I didn't fancy being trapped in a cock-fest with others! I sent out a few feelers to a few girls, having seen many reviews on here. Went to see oana-sweet in London and as I was ploughing my way on a Home Counties train another girl on my HL replied that she was free for tonight! Not being one to cancel an appointment, I went to see oana and it was pretty much like the reviews by you guys. All events were covered but at £100 for a twin load of ball emptying it served its purpose. On the way back I contacted a girl who I had unsuccessfully tried to meet previously, the very beautiful schoolieJ. She came to see me at 7 for a 2 hour GFE experience at my place. She was stunning and left the mechanical oana standing! So having shot my bolt twice with oana my 2 hours with jade was not as fast or furious as I planned. She was great company though and she made me happy in the end!

It would be great to hear any more double bookings on here! Mine went great! :-)

vorian

Well done Bigus Dickus, good for you.  :thumbsup:

vt

I did a 'double' in MK parlours once, first with a lovely Irish girl Rosalie, great kisser and responsive body, got so carried away with RO, fingering, making her cum twice that we ran out of time for me, I couldn't extend as she had another client.

I didn't want to go home half-cocked, so I rang around and found Polish wildcat Izabel had an appointment free. She had me all over the room and finally spilling into her willing mouth.  :)

I loved the contrast of the sensual Rosalie and the extrovert Izabel, both girls now have AW profiles...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Izabel's AW looks parked to me, it looks like she's away at the moment...she's also listed in Mk again...

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 10:24:52 pm by vt »

Rochdull lad

Back in the days when I was still in my "kid in a sweetshop" phase of punting, I once booked a hotel room and arranged to see my then-Regular [now long-retired :( ] for an hour around teatime, then later that evening External Link/Members Only for another hour.

God; I slept well that night!  :yahoo:  Even if I could afford something similar these days, I don't think I have the stamina to do something like that today.

Captain Kang

Only done it once and it was long ago but very memorable. Had an extended lunch break from work to shag her senseless at her home then picked her up in the evening for a hotel session to do it all over again. 

Offline Bigus Dickus

You guys already give out all the info on oana and it was bang on! Travelled down to Camden in the afternoon and whilst on the train no: 2 contacted me and said she was free. Been wanting to see her for ages and not being one to break a deal I had to stick to my agreement.  Oana reads the stuff on here btw! We had a chat about it in between pop 1 and 2! The time was very basic and enjoyable without any real connection. All covered and watched by her dog! Jade was a different kettle of fish. First time I've had anyone visit me. Kind of wish I saved my juice for her  as she was lots of fun. I bought some strawberries and cream for Jade and used some of fruit to play with! It's great to be able to share stuff in here! A top resource for like minded shaggers! :-D
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 08:42:35 pm by Bigus Dickus »

Offline the_exile

I've had two punts in the same day quite a few times but it was usually two visits to a regular I knew in Soho - I haven't seen two different girls that often. When I have done, it's usually because the first punt was crap  :(

Not really in the same league as what others have posted, but I did once see both girls who were working at a parlour in the same evening, as I was still really turned on after round one (got hard again as I driving up the road!). It was really exciting - I hadn't seen either of them before, so I got to fuck two new women & lasted long enough both times for it to feel really good when I came.

cockneybstrd

I did it today

Normally I have 2 hour punt but went with two different ones

price difference was a fiver

Offline the_exile

I did it today

So I see - good effort & you managed to cum three times!

cockneybstrd

There was a decent gap between the punts

But it was a good way to end a few days off work !

grandmaster-ram-rod

I often do a double punt, but not by choice.

these days cumming is a bit hit or miss, so if the girl I have booked fails to make me cum, I will log onto AW after I leave their flat and find a cheap girl in the local area and try again

a lot of these punts have been awful, but somehow they always seem to get me off quickly  :cool:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Payday soon! Now thinking its time to tick the two girl pse fuckfest off my list. Anyone got a non-partisan recommendation near MK or London! Bumming them should be on the tick list!

Offline socks

My biggest day and best effort was about a year ago when I found myself in London for the day. I achieved the double duo punt!

In the morning I had the pleasure of the great VFM External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. Lots of double oral, fucking one girl while the other played with my balls, arsehole, FK/DFK etc etc. With a lovely four hand massage in between I managed to unload into each of their mouths.

At the end of the afternoon I got to do External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. Similar story albeit they are younger, fitter, prettier etc and Kylie is the best kisser ever. Plus they allow filming but did cost over twice as much. I could only achieve a single cum though and that was into Kylie's mouth, but again got to do all the paired OWO, DFK, etc and fucked them both in doggy and mish.

Yum