Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worst Offer Ever???  (Read 1124 times)

Offline veritas1

Seriously - £150 for 20 minute BJ!!!!!!!!!!!

£100 for that fat arse to sit on your face!!!!!!!

External Link/Members Only

Anyone prepared to TOFTT??????

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline WelshClipper

Who the fuck does she think she is.

Not even attractive and awful boobs.   Don't get it and the face fuck is with a condom  :scare:

Offline BogBog1

It's pretty weird isn't it - I mean, surely she should at least take a look at the going rate and try to match it. Like you say, completely delusional.....

Offline Stiltskin

Adultwork is full of them. They believe, or someone has told them that there's a market for anything. Personally I think they need to be at least of average looks to even consider creating a profile.

Offline Roth

C'mon guys, she's one of Adultwork's Finest Performers. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh all right then.   :vomit: :vomit:

Online Urban_G

I might buy a pair of her panties. They will be perfect for when I go picking apples in the summer :D

Offline shotku

I might have that beat. This one wants to be paid to go on a platonic date BEFORE anything!

Delusional is not the word!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline BogBog1

I might have that beat. This one wants to be paid to go on a platonic date BEFORE anything!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

To be fair she is hot as fuck! Still reckon her phone is pretty dusty though.... I wonder if she ever actually fucks anyone - or if it's just a ruse to get a load of free drinks/dinners?

Offline Roth

To be fair she is hot as fuck! Still reckon her phone is pretty dusty though.... I wonder if she ever actually fucks anyone - or if it's just a ruse to get a load of free drinks/dinners?

Probably.  :( :dash:

Offline BogBog1

Just spotted - no kissing. She was actually a hot list contender, just to see what the deal was. But no kissing is a no-no from me (apart from in the instance where I suddenly get the urge for a quick round of anal, and am therefore not too bothered about any other services).

Offline BogBog1

OK so I weakened and forked out for her private gallery. Fuck me, she is HOT. Petite with great tits and a great ass. No airbrushing or fake pics, just seems like a load of phone pics taken in her mirror, so no chance of manipulation.... dammit, now I'm considering her again. Why am I so weak??!?!!  :D :D :D

Offline PaintBrush

I was intrigued as to what all that was about so I droped her a line.

Another mail which was read and I'm still waiting a reply :dash: