Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Visit - Recommendations Appreciated  (Read 1592 times)

Offline LittleMac

Hi folks,

I’ve got a trip to London planned in April with work and looking for some recommendations.
Coming down from Scotland and have no idea where to start.

I’ll probably be staying in City of London/Whitechapel area.
Very wary of the price different from up here.

Under age of 35 probably but beyond that I’m open to suggestions.
Independent, agency, even a decent strippers might be fine. Whatever you advise.

Cheers

Offline Billy no mates

What sort of things you after PSE/GFE ? Anal ? Roleplay ?

I have some ideas, but want to know what you’re after  :hi:

Offline rover_100

+1, any specifics would be good. Probably the most densely filled area for SPs in the UK so you'll have to help us help you on this one.

Offline LittleMac

What sort of things you after PSE/GFE ? Anal ? Roleplay ?

I have some ideas, but want to know what you’re after  :hi:

GFE or PSE. Both are good for me.

Online jamiekinkxxx

GFE or PSE. Both are good for me.

That narrows it down then!  :lol:

Looks? Nationality? Shape/figure? Any specific with GFE or PSE that gets you really horny? Price limits? Incall? Outcall?

:unknown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Offline LittleMac

That narrows it down then!  :lol:

Looks? Nationality? Shape/figure? Any specific with GFE or PSE that gets you really horny? Price limits? Incall? Outcall?

:unknown:

Thin/athletic, British preferred but not necessary, incall or outcall.

Offline Steely Dan

Asking us isn't research. 

How about you post 10 (or even 5!) AW profiles that you are somewhat interested in.  Then say why, but also why you are not sure. Did you look over the last 50 positives on the London review thread?  None of those look interesting?  One of my reviews this year was quite a gym bunny.  Was she not of interest?

Offline LittleMac

Asking us isn't research. 

How about you post 10 (or even 5!) AW profiles that you are somewhat interested in.  Then say why, but also why you are not sure. Did you look over the last 50 positives on the London review thread?  None of those look interesting?  One of my reviews this year was quite a gym bunny.  Was she not of interest?

Asking subject matter experts their opinion on something is very much part of doing research.
You don’t know how much or little I may have done.
If you don’t want to answer then that’s fine but the fact you pointed out your reviews in itself is helpful which realistically would have been great.
It’s a straight forward request for some insight.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2023, 06:40:50 pm by LittleMac »

Offline Malvolio

Check out the reviews in the London thread and look for girls with at least ten positives.  Be prepared to travel a distance to the punt.

Offline Steely Dan

You don’t know how much or little I may have done.
That is true. My mind reading skills are limited. Anyway, glad my review was helpful.  That is why I write them and why I pointed to it. My other comment was meant to be helpful too.  If you post the links as I suggested 1) We would know that you have done your research (beyond asking us).  We indeed don't know what you have done since you have not shared. 2) We can comment and react and give better suggestions. 
If you don’t want to answer then that’s fine but the fact you pointed out your reviews in itself is helpful which realistically would have been great.
It is unwelcome when you use critical words at someone trying to help you.  Sometimes long term posters get accused of being too tough on newer people.  In this case, it seems the reverse is going on.  I don't understand why.  Nor why you say 'would have been great' when I did indeed point at my own reviews.

Edit: Just noticed you are not 'newer people'. Member since 2015. Sorry for error.  I just thought since you had only 4 reviews that you were new.  So are you a very infrequent punter, or just reluctant to review?

« Last Edit: February 19, 2023, 03:34:43 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline LittleMac

I don’t punt often. More than the reviews I’ve done but the others I’ve had are more of the same from reviews from others so didn’t prioritise writing them.

List I’m looking at so far includes:
External Link/Members Only

If folk have other suggestions along those lines that would be great.

Offline Steely Dan

Great list.  You have captured my last two positives.  I'd add in the two before that to consider:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 11:50:09 pm by Steely Dan »