Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CarmenThai  (Read 1961 times)

Maverick1

Hello has anyone seen CarmenThai on AW, she has some positive feedback on AW but was wondering if I could get a more detailed account of events.

Thank you

LL

Looks awesome.  Quite expensive but near Bond Street so not unexpectedly-so.  I would say just take one for the team and then tell us all about it.  :hi:
only negative for me is the fake tits but they look OK in the pics (and there are a couple of pics with less photoshopping in her gallery).

Festisio

Maverick1

Looks awesome.  Quite expensive but near Bond Street so not unexpectedly-so.  I would say just take one for the team and then tell us all about it.  :hi:
only negative for me is the fake tits but they look OK in the pics (and there are a couple of pics with less photoshopping in her gallery).

I think I might just go for it, I sent her a message asking for a couple of selfie pics. She redirected me to her website External Link/Members Only.  The twitter pic in her bra is doing it for me. Going to wait till tomorrow morning to see if I can get some advise, otherwise I'll punt and leave some feedback

Offline Bartolomeo

Haven't seen her myself but she has a number of %%% reviews up

LL

Good question  :wacko:
well I'm glad you understood what he meant because I didn't.

Maverick1

The %%% reviews are generally positive. I've made a booking for tomorrow afternoon. I'll post my feedback.

Offline andist

Banned reason: No reviews in 9 years
Banned by: 90125