Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BrazilianMaria, Paddington  (Read 4083 times)

MattAns

External Link/Members Only

My first ever punt was with this girl. She's become the standard I rank other WG to - a high standard at that.

Saw her for an hour for £150.

All of the pictures on her profile are her and she looks even better in person. She was friendly welcoming and easy to talk to.
Face-4/5  Body-4.4/5

Her flat is in a good and clean area and was easy to find with the simple instructions that she gave me. There is parking available. The flat was clean and well presented. She was friendly welcoming and easy to talk to. Good amount of eye contact with a nice voice. I had the usual girlfriend experience with nothing extra. French kissing (no tongue), hand job, blow job, sex. All done extremely well.  :thumbsup:

I made my initial booking on the site, and she contacted me via mobile to confirm my booking. Done with no complications. She gave me her post code and gave me directions to her place when I arrived.
Her flat is discreet and secluded. It's in the basement in an open and clean area. When arrived she greeted me in a silk dressing gown which she was wearing some sexy lingerie underneath. She has the flat to herself and it was very clean and well presented.
She offers good girlfriend experience. Great kissing and touching which naturally led t getting undressed and led t the bed. No excessive hand jobs, just enough t get you hard, which is good.
Her lips - soft. Her face - beautiful. Her body - sexy. Her ass - amazing. She knows how ride and bounce. Yes, she knows how to move. Smooth transitions into different positions. She makes all the right sounds. The experience was great.
Overall-4.6/5

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for your review, glad you had a good first time experience!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Tony_Red

Gorgeous girl. I got full on dfk but no owo :( whereas others got limited kissing but owo...so be mindful of this anyone considering her.

I never returned as she wasn't particularly great vfm. A little lazy like a lot of the good lookers.

Nice review. Welcome to ukp.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 06:19:51 pm by Tony_Red »

Online Bassman

Gorgeous girl. I got full on dfk but no owo :( whereas others got limited kissing but owo...so be mindful of this anyone considering her.

I never returned as she wasn't particularly great vfm. A little lazy like a lot of the good lookers.

Nice review. Welcome to ukp.
Always tempted by her but I'm sure I've read others make similar comments. At £150 for me she is at the top end but no dfk means I've not bothered.

Offline tantric talents

Having done the first Toftt for this girl and introduced her to the forum I am beginning to feel I was rather lucky to have caught her in her first few weeks of coming here. It seems indeed that she has become a litttle bit fussy about which services she will now offer at discretion.

I have tried a couple of times at short notice to call her for a rerun but she does seem to keep pretty busy !

« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 02:06:44 pm by tantric talents »

Offline tantric talents

Just spotted she is also on this site at £250 ph!
External Link/Members Only

In fact there are many beautiful but overpriced girls on that site.
Anyone have any AW links for any of the others?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 03:55:09 pm by tantric talents »

otheruse

she has some new pics up on her adult work - they are a lot more accurate than her original ones!
When I saw her she gave a brilliant service and was amazing at french kissing - not sure why some people have had the same experience but others she would not french kiss?
Do we really need another review of her on here? If there is demand for one I will post one.

Offline Fully Sated

she has some new pics up on her adult work - they are a lot more accurate than her original ones!

Do we really need another review of her on here?

If there is demand for one I will post one.

Otheruse, I think that many punters would appreciate an up to date review, are these photos really more accurate?

« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 09:03:31 pm by Fully Sated »

otheruse

I'll get around to posting one this week : )

Yes those photos are very accurate - exactly how she looks in the flesh which is unusual for such professional style pics.

Did anyone else here get any indication of why she did/didn't French kiss?

Offline BillGoldberg

Otheruse, I think that many punters would appreciate an up to date review, are these photos really more accurate?

I saw her a long time ago, when she was first mentioned on here

Pretty sure I wrote a review, a positive one at that, good but not amazing

Pretty, great body, sweet and likeable, just a bit unimaginative and passive for my liking with fairly average bedroom skills

Those recent photos are far more accurate, just how she looks in person except they don't depict her freckles which definitely add to her physical attractiveness

I got kissing with her, just not proper DFK as I remember

I'd recommend her more for someone who likes to take the lead and drive the action with a somewhat passive girl, rather than someone who prefers highly skilled more sexually aggressive women who really know how to please a man while getting off themselves

otheruse

I completely agree with you about the pictures Bill. Would you agree that she is probabaly hard to beat for pure looks in London?
It really puzzles me that she French kisses for some but not others.
I think you are right that she's good if you want to take the lead however she seemed to enjoy herself a huge amount when I saw her - in a genuine way too and not a fake one. Maybe she just prefers some guys to others like we do girls rather than seeing clients as all the same?

Offline BillGoldberg

I completely agree with you about the pictures Bill. Would you agree that she is probabaly hard to beat for pure looks in London?
It really puzzles me that she French kisses for some but not others.
I think you are right that she's good if you want to take the lead however she seemed to enjoy herself a huge amount when I saw her - in a genuine way too and not a fake one. Maybe she just prefers some guys to others like we do girls rather than seeing clients as all the same?

She is nice looking but I wouldn't go that far, not so much my type, definitely seen and punted with better

The Thai girl on Bond Street I saw a few weeks ago (and reviewed) was far more beautiful

But as any experienced punter knows it isn't just about looks

otheruse

I suppose everyone has their own types but as far as Latin girls go Maria would be very hard to beat!