Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoie by Massage - Bayswater  (Read 849 times)

Gent123

I saw yesterday External Link/Members Only wich was recommended by others around here.

Price: 80£ / 1 h

Services: Massage B2B, OWO, DFK, SEX

The meeting: She lives in a small council flat, but acceptable ( because in the end, who cares about the flat, I care about the WG and the service ), booked 2 hours before via text, upon arrival a phone call to get the building and flat nr. The only strange and wierd thing was, when I entered the building there was a woman and a very old man sitting in their chairs at the entrance and chatting, the woman asked me where I was going  ( lol ) and I said the flat nr. Zoie opened the door, we had a small chat on what I am seeking, paperwork sorted, then had a nice shower. Shower done then went up stairs for the Massage, she didn`t use oils, but she had somekind of creme !? Anyway, very good sensual massage, I liked it. Then turn over, more touching and teasing then DFK. And yes, this woman kisses very good. Some OWO after and more kissing and teasing, and then on with the hat and sex in CG position. I had a very hard boner and she was really enjoying all of it, we both got really excited and she was riding my "magic stick" really hard, eventually I exploded inside her and felt really really good. Had shower afterwards, and on my way. It`s shame I did not have time to do a second round, but time is not something I really own.

Negatives: The woman asking me at the entrance where I am going.
Positives: Great service, great OWO, DFK and fucking.

I really recommend this WG is you are looking for a cheap punt!