Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LISA SUNSHINE FINCHLEY NORTH ON PERIOD  (Read 1510 times)

Taz

External Link/Members Only

Used to see this girl in leyton area some years ago and she used to provide a good service at a VFM £60-70p hour with owo and cim and even swallow included!

Fast forward to the present and she has changed and fr the worst! Firstly she claimed once i made a 30 min journey to her house that she was on her period so sex was off the menu!
I should have walked but as i had gd punts with her years ago i thought id stay fr the owo and cim, despite no discount on the half hour price which is now £60 as contrast to the full hour she used to provide fr same price.

On with the owo which was half good but nothing like she used to provide, very mechnical and she likes talking a lot of crap too, which most will find annoying! Despite the half hour time and her not disclosing her period status to me tilll i got there, she did not compensate in any way and provided a very standard and expensive bj, albeit with cim!

After cim i took a shower and left, she was still talking loads of crap while i was dressing up! Girl is defo a bit weird and jaded but thinks shes worth £80p hour. In a way i was glad she was on her "period" otherwise i would given her the above fr the hour!

Avoid guys unless you want a gorl talking untold crap between the owo which was nothing special and constantky interrupted with her talking shit and her hand to try wank me off!

Silly skank just wants money and provide a sub standard service! Avoid like the plague!

Online dubhcarr

she claimed once i made a 30 min journey to her house that she was on her period so sex was off the menu!

I have had two SP's recently rebook due to period starting (wtf!)

Whilst I do not like the sponge in situ (some don't care period or no) innocently I thought most SP would take some medication to prevent periods(?) After all it must impact earnings!?

Still at least the SP's didn't get me to travel to the venue and try to blag me  :angry:

Taz

Yhh i should not stood fr it and walked st8 away but
Due to my good experiences with her like 3 years
Ago i was expecting a mean owo and cim, but got a bog standard one instead!

Never again :diablo:

SophieScott

I have had two SP's recently rebook due to period starting (wtf!)

Whilst I do not like the sponge in situ (some don't care period or no) innocently I thought most SP would take some medication to prevent periods(?) After all it must impact earnings!?

Still at least the SP's didn't get me to travel to the venue and try to blag me  :angry:

You can take medication which stops them but it's bad for you to do it all the time.....it's fine to do if you want to delay your period for a few days so you don't get it on holiday or something like that, but not every month.

Online HappyandLucky

Taz, the profile doesn't offer a full service as penetration not listed or did she offer a different service on booking?

Taz

Didt notice it but as mentioned b4 i have had full protected sex, owo n cim with her several times couple years back, and she also confirmed this to be the case when i called her, but that obviosly wernt the case! :diablo:

Online HappyandLucky

Didt notice it but as mentioned b4 i have had full protected sex, owo n cim with her several times couple years back, and she also confirmed this to be the case when i called her, but that obviosly wernt the case! :diablo:
Couldn't see where you mentioned full sex with this WG b4 Taz on this thread, hence my question. Have you detailed it and I've missed it  :unknown:

Taz

Nope my bad, did totally mean to say in my first intial paragraph way above that i had sex owo cim and even swallow services with her 3 or so years back when she was based in leyton area. With this in mind i only assumed the same service which she did also confirm over the phone b4 i went to her! Never again though!

Online HappyandLucky

Understand the disappointment  :drinks: