Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyNottsNympho (tour) - soho  (Read 713 times)

6 review(s) for NaughtyNottsNympho (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
11 review(s) for jessica95 (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline occasionalpunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

previously jessica95 External Link/Members Only

price: £130 for 45 mins incall

location: nice flat 5 mins walk from leicester square station in soho

services: deepthroat, facefucking, OWO, CIM, 69, toys on her, missionary

comms: first on AW, then text. sent initial message about a week before the punt, got reply the day before, but after that prompt communication. Native english speaker.

Body: pics seem accurate

Saw her ages ago while i was still in nottingham and had a good time and she had very good service, saw she was coming to london and wanted to have another go. Bit pricey for her tour, but i'd enjoyed my previous visit so still went for it.

Requested she wear a buttplug before the meet which she obliged with, as well as the other outfit requests. started off with a shower, then straight to OWO, then facefucking while using toys on her/ 69, this was actually most of the punt. decent OWO, had a bit of trouble with gagging during DT/ facefucking but still gave it a good attempt. bit of missionary before going back to blowjob and CIM. Another shower then was off. No clockwatching or timewasting that i noticed, was action pretty much the whole time. Was planning on anal but didn't get around to it.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 09:45:18 pm by occasionalpunter »