Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Grooming before a punt? I kind of need help...  (Read 3067 times)

JB90

Fellow punters,

I have made an absolute rookie mistake.

Before punts I do like to do a bit of grooming here and there, which often includes the removal of unwanted hair down below.

I normally sort this out by using a trimmer, however, for whatever reason, this morning I decided to use Veet hair removal cream on my cock and balls. You can probably see where I'm going with this...

Let's just say that I am bright red down below and it's ridiculously sore, feels like someone has set them on fire. The worst part about all of this is that I have a 2 hour punt scheduled with a whore later tonight.

What the hell am I supposed to do?

Anything that can make it better for tonight's punt?

I am guessing I will need to reschedule for next week or something.

Do you guys even groom before punts?

I'm tempted to just go all natural after this fucking incident!

Melfort212

I'd cancel, tell her your problem, she'll probably find it funny but at least then she will know your not a time waster, ask to rearrange there and then.

I use a shaving razor myself.

Offline whiskyfan

Serves you right, didn't you read the Amazon reviews first? :lol:

By John W. Osborne Jr. on 30 July 2012
After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly successful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits.

Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was.

I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head.
Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg.

Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair.Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief.

I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned.
Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse.

This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.

The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.
Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good "

Understandingly this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involuntary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction.

I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...
So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect.......
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 12:52:41 pm by whiskyfan »

Online Jonestown

I've used Veet many times, you are supposed to use the after cream to kill off the reaction, did you do that, or are you a particularly sensitive soul ?

In the short term I'd just keep yourself massively moisturised today.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 12:53:27 pm by Jonestown »

Offline megaman

I'd cancel, tell her your problem, she'll probably find it funny but at least then she will know your not a time waster, ask to rearrange there and then.

I use a shaving razor myself.
I tried too use a razor on my balls again and it was sore as soon as I started and the shaving cream just falls off. Downstairs is the hardest too shave. I use trimmers more. Pubic hair is easy tho

Offline wilburs horse

Public hair there for a reason. It's natural.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Shearer1955

Must admit I shave down there regularly & have done for some years (with a razor; usually when in the bath)  - touch wood no problems or damage done & it certainly feels more hygienic

bigmanbigman

Answer is always​ 2 days before the punt then theres recovery time built in

vw

Public hair there for a reason. It's natural.

+1

Makes me chuckle these feminised punters fucking up !   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Goldfinch

Yeah,it definitely feels more hygenic,I did used to shave down below with a razor and it was incredibly smooth to the touch,but got irratation,for years now I use a small battery trimmer and never had any problems-the ladies seem to like it as well. :D

External Link/Members Only)

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 02:35:19 pm by Goldfinch »

vw

Yeah,it definitely feels more hygenic,I did used to shave down below with a razor and it was incredibly smooth to the touch,but got irratation,for years now I use a small battery trimmer and never had any problems-the ladies seem to like it as well. :D

Might feel it, but it isn't.

Pubic hair was put there to protect your genitalia from friction and infection. It is more hygienic not to shave it.

Offline PepeMAGA

Douse the whole area in a good quality moisturiser and stay undressed for a few hours. As others have said let the girl know the issue. You might be OK by this evening anyway

Offline CityTillIDie

I just shave cock and balls with a bit of water and a good quality razor & blade
About four or five hours before a punt. Then apply normal moisturiser or balm and allow to breathe for a while

No need for veet

It feels so much better being smooth and is more sensitive.

The more / less hygienic aspect of pubic hair is , well, bollocks. So to speak.
Just have a wash. That's hygienic!

Veet sounds fucking hideous. Just have a shave. Allow more time until your practis d at it.

CTID

Offline CityTillIDie

until your practis d at it.

CTID
[/quote]

Should read

Until you're practised at it

CTID

Offline megaman

This has been talked about before and ppl were saying shave public hair and everything.
So what is the best 1: shave it all off
2: trimmed
Or 3 let it go wild and I'm sure girls well not like it growing out of control. Plus its not just having the right tools too shave it's knowing how too use them, I find it hard with the ball trying too hold them the right way too shave. The middle bit can be hard too shave because penis gets in the way. The penis it self is not always easy too shave too again wot's the best way too hold it when shaving. I do my best tho

Online Jonestown

Veet sounds fucking hideous.

Not hideous if you follow the instructions, ill admit it's a bit harsh though.

Waxing is the way to go, way better than shaving, but you need to get someone else to do it for you.

Offline Trotter671

Battery powered trimmer/shaver for me - not brave enough for waxing or Veet  :cry:

raylondoner

Offline Gordon Bennett

+1

Makes me chuckle these feminised punters fucking up !   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's not feminised metrosexuality. My cock looks tiny poking out of my bushy unkempt pubes. It looks three times bigger when I've pruned them back and I feel more confident and manly!

Offline puntingpumping1920

I like to keep it trimmed, but not for whores/ prostitutes.

I would cancel, as the prostitute may give you a bad service based on hygiene
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline megaman

ive googled hairy penises and balls don't know if I can post pics here but some really do look a mess
ive tested a nose trimmer out External Link/Members Only
can work for the hard too shave of hairs and too get rid of the odd 1 or 2. using this on all hairs penis and balls if you wish well take a long time tho as you have too shave off 1 by 1.

Offline Drayki

Ive been shaving my bollocks now for a good few years without any problem, try using loads of sensitive shaving foam and a good clean razor, never had any problems and it makes your cock look bigger than it is! most girls ive seen seem to love it and not had any complaints yet, its the same with a pussy, don't want a load of pubes in your teeth when your having a munch on her pussy.  :)

Offline CityTillIDie

+1

And once it's done it's really easy to maintain the essential areas every few days

CTID

Offline sanchez

I usually trim with a beard trimmer and guard but have to be careful as i've nicked my ballsack in the teeth of the trimmer before...not nice. Even with the guard on I have to be careful not to let the skin on my ballsack go between the gaps in the guard.

Had a punt lined up and everything so had to cancel. Not worth it with any cuts down there.  :scare:

Offline Titti Tatti

Serves you right, didn't you read the Amazon reviews first? :lol:

By John W. Osborne Jr. on 30 July 2012
After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly successful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits.

Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was.

I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head.
Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg.

Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair.Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief.

I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned.
Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse.

This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.

The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.
Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good "

Understandingly this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involuntary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction.

I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...
So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect.......

Thank you.  Laughing out loud stuff

Offline Crazydave

You need the Veet stuff for sensitive skin. Not quite as effective, but saves that horrible ball-burning sensation that the normal stuff gives you. And hopefully you decided to cancel your punt - definitely not worth going ahead with if your balls are on fire.

Offline megaman

this sort is good tested by myself shaving oils External Link/Members Only
on the face mixed with shaving cream helps, even worked on my head too help the trimmer cut through the hair. its works by softing the hairs but does smell abit. it should work on downstairs but if not then mix with shaving cream. it should work all over the body

Hidden Image/Members Only

cognito

It's fairly easy and safe to do your ball sack and surroundings with a decent shaving foam (the spray cans are great) and a gillete fusion razor. They don't nick the skin unless you are very rough with your technique.  Use gentle strokes and repeat the whole process as many times as necessary. If you have a long straggly growth, be prepared to spend up to 15 to 30 min. Don't forget to clean your razor after every stroke. You will get there eventually. Maintenance thereafter takes only 3 or 4 min every couple of weeks or so (unless you are a frequent flyer).

I am not brave enough to do my arse crack, so I can't comment on that aspect. Gillete Fusion FTW :thumbsup:. Nothing to fear in bringing those blades up to your ball sack.

Offline Marmalade

Grooming before a punt? I kind of need help...

No you don't. Just a few days off punting and s box set. Not the drama of the century but the OP could at least let us know if his knob dropped off or who he fucked when a modicum of sense returned.  :music:

Offline Spacecowb0y

A basic beard trimmer for me. Keeps it short and tidy. Never seen the need to give myself that pre pubic look.