Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mobile version of the website  (Read 739 times)

Offline Dj142

Is there a mobile version of this forum that's a bit easier to navigate and use whilst on a phone? Bit of a pain using this website on a mobile.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Dj142

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

Offline lamboman

Any plans to develop one?

Jesus it's no 5 minute job doing that.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
Any plans to develop one?

Are you offering to pay the Development Costs?

Online Doc Holliday

Are you offering to pay the Development Costs?

That's a hell of a lot of A***** vouchers  :lol:

Offline Dj142

Just a simple question lads meant to offence. Every other forum I'm on has a mobile version so I assumed it was easily done. Kinda assumed all..the forums were based on templates etc and mobile ones can be implemented relatively easily. Obviously not!

Offline JonasG

You get used to it on your phone tbh.

I've seen much worse sites harder to handle. Every review I've done on here has been by phone, no real issue.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
does anyone ever look to see if a thread has already been created before they start one? (it must drive mods mad)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 06:16:44 pm by Lou2019 »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
does anyone ever look to see if a thread has already been created before they start one? (it must drive mods mad)
The short answer to that is no.

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
The short answer to that is no.

Agree, we all know the Mods never get mad.

Offline lamboman

Can't see a problem at least a new thread is present,anyway this site works very well on a mobile.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

Can't see a problem at least a new thread is present,anyway this site works very well on a mobile.
Why do we need a new thread when the existing one explains everything  anyone would want to know about why it isn't a good idea.

Why is it those who have only been members for 5 minutes think they know what's best for the site and how it should work.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 07:43:36 pm by daviemac »

Online Punterperson1971

Yea they think they can come on as a newbie and change it for the better,well it runs just fine leave it the way it is.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why is it those who have only been members for 5 minutes think they know what's best for the site and how it should work.

I have managed for ten years without even owning a smartphone, anyone would think they are paying to use the site.

Offline Roger111

I only use this on mobile abd it seems fine to me. What the issue op. What can't you do

Offline Billy no mates

I only use this on mobile abd it seems fine to me. What the issue op. What can't you do

If that mistype was done deliberately, you sir are a comic genius. :drinks:

Online delta69

I hardly use the pc to browse this site, I mainly use my phone, the only time I use the pc is when I write up a review.

Online Moby Dick

Is there a mobile version of this forum that's a bit easier to navigate and use whilst on a phone? Bit of a pain using this website on a mobile.
What you using:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I’ve been here over 3 years and do all my posts and reviews on my phone.
Not easy with fat thumbs but I haven’t worked out how to get t’internet on my PC.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=150241.msg3003900#msg3003900

Hi all,
I was wondering if there were a mobile app for UK punting out there?
I cannot seem to find it if there is.
When I first became a member of UK punting I would only use my laptop but over the last few months I have been using my mobile for convenience.
Life would be so much simpler if there was a UK punting app on Google app store.  :hi: :drinks:

:unknown:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 08:53:08 pm by daviemac »

Offline Roger111

If that mistype was done deliberately, you sir are a comic genius. :drinks:

😆