Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: members with zero reviews who claim experience.  (Read 2737 times)

Offline Moby Dick

Come on guys you know the score.

Some of you brag about your experience on various threads but don't ever review.
IMO your comments are worthless unless you review.
A review is much more helpful and credible than posting only comments.
OK more effort but helps us all.

Offline catweazle

This is, sadly, a regular cry. What really gets my goat is the boastful, non-reviewing newbie who then has a snotty attitude - I don't have to post reviews if l don't want to. Those of us who do enter reviews are rapidly getting mega pissed off with these entitled leeches.

Offline Corus Boy

TBH I am not bothered.  Mostly because;

When a new member arrives and posts a review on a previously unheard of SP, I accept that everyone has to start somewhere but I tend to take the review with a pinch of salt.

The reviews that attract me are those from long standing members with a track record of reviews.  Hopefully I can cross reference their review with my experiences and then validate their work.  Of course, as we all should know, one persons experience can be so different from another for a variety of reasons.

This is the Internet, like the Wild West at times, posters can within certain rules do and post what they like.

So you need to swallow it up, make your personal judgements and moveon or linger as you see fit.

Justanotheruser

Seems like every other post on here these days is telling someone they should review. I don't like leeches and nothing worse than someone who chimes in on a negative review but didn't leave their own first. But, overall I think its just better to get on with things as I get bored reading the same back and forth.

Offline LLPunting

People who pipe up post fact with what would have been useful info are contemptible, worse than those who leech in silence.  If you have time to comment you should do so in a timely fashion (whilst the SP is active) otherwise why should those who've lost money or missed the fun because of your silence be at all helpful to you.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 01:21:34 pm by LLPunting »

Offline threechilliman

People who pipe up post fact with what would have been useful info are contemptible, worse than those who leech in silence.  If you have time to comment you should do so in a timely fashion (whilst the SP is active) otherwise why should those who've lost money or missed the fun because of your silence be at all helpful to you.

Agree with this. 'I saw her six months ago and she were crap' isn't much help to them as have just wasted their cash.

Offline Chorley

Seems like every other post on here these days is telling someone they should review. I don't like leeches and nothing worse than someone who chimes in on a negative review but didn't leave their own first. But, overall I think its just better to get on with things as I get bored reading the same back and forth.
Don't bother looking at the East Anglia board then. It's full of wankers like this and leeches asking you to TOFTT.
 :dash: :dash: :dash:

HughLoad

out of curiosity would you rather they went back and wrote a series of old reviews, would that validate them?

Some people don't punt that often and don't think there is much point in posting old reviews (years etc...)

edit: sorry to make a second point, i do agree it's useless adding the detail after the fact, it literally helps no one, but at the risk of sidetracking the thread i was just curious about the view on old punt reviews.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 02:31:51 pm by HughLoad »

Offline hendrix

out of curiosity would you rather they went back and wrote a series of old reviews, would that validate them?

Some people don't punt that often and don't think there is much point in posting old reviews (years etc...)

edit: sorry to make a second point, i do agree it's useless adding the detail after the fact, it literally helps no one, but at the risk of sidetracking the thread i was just curious about the view on old punt reviews.

My view is that if the prossie is still active, then all reviews are useful for building an overall picture, regardless of when they happened.

Offline freeze44

There was one of those 'I dont bother writing reviews' types the other day bitterly complaining that members here weren't doing their job by not giving him info on wgs ffs! Seriously, not take long write a short review.  :unknown:

Offline Londonpunter30

Let's see what Admin has to say about it.. since the change of site policy on access to links we've had more leeches posting about girls they've seen but not reviewed.. had one the other day whose been on the site since 2015 with no reviews..

Reported a few but think that may be wasting Admins time

HughLoad

Let's see what Admin has to say about it.. since the change of site policy on access to links we've had more leeches posting about girls they've seen but not reviewed.. had one the other day whose been on the site since 2015 with no reviews..

Reported a few but think that may be wasting Admins time

what's that then? I must have missed it.

Offline sonyvaio

It depends - I've only one review, but for a girl I've seen several times. The other girls I've seen are either not on AW, were from before I joined, or are in the FBSM type. I'll post where I can something useful, but with TCM, the girls never stay / are B&S.

I've noticed my access to various parts of the site changes, but thats Admin's call.

edit: just looked at my join date, the other reviews I could contribute are over 12-24 months old, so probably of little relevance now
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 03:26:55 pm by sonyvaio »

Offline catweazle

Nothing wrong with posting FBSM reviews!

Offline uncle jessie

I reckon any dickhead that does come up with the  "I see her last year and it was crap" type of post,especially if they are one of the tossers who have only ever posted asking for info should be banned from the site .

Offline cueball

I reckon any dickhead that does come up with the  "I see her last year and it was crap" type of post,especially if they are one of the tossers who have only ever posted asking for info should be banned from the site .
No, not straight away, they need tormenting to a dummy spitting crescendo first  :lol:

Offline Londonpunter30

what's that then? I must have missed it.

in order to be able to click links you have to have posted in the last x number of days.  Think it's 30 days

HughLoad

in order to be able to click links you have to have posted in the last x number of days.  Think it's 30 days

ah, fair enough

Gomez42

I could easily write reviews of forty girls.

But...

Only one of them has been since I joined this site, some weren't even this millennium.

I would not write a review of a civvy encounter unless she went on to become a SP.

It seems that my punting budget has either reduced, or the EE girls have taken over my patch of the market, and I've been stung by them before.

Offline fatboy

Don't bother looking at the East Anglia board then. It's full of wankers like this and leeches asking you to TOFTT.
 :dash: :dash: :dash:

Oh, Chorley how right you are....the last few months have been tiresome indeed on the EA board.
However, there do seem to be a couple who are beginning to get the idea.
The other tossers have disappeared to either never be heard of again or have gone back to leeching.
However, due to the recent rule changes by Admin (doffs hat and crosses himself) they will have to contribute more in the future.
Just a bit painful for us in the short term.
Cheers, FB  :hi:

Offline workinallweek

Reviews are getting to the point of being a rough guide only .
Seen two girls one had a bad review for an age thing , and a few others seemed to pile in on the act even though they hadnt reviewed her previously ( Im old and got on well with her ) . The other had a bad review from someone (their one and only post ) quickly followed by someone agreeing with the negative . ive seen her twice and no problem.
having reviewed with my visits i have been asked if i am a pimp etc etc by guys with no reviews at all ffs
So as i put in the review if you dont believe me  dont visit  ,would one bad review put me off ?  depends on whose reviewer some of the older members yes  a neg review would man something as would a positive one .
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Chorley

It depends - I've only one review, but for a girl I've seen several times. The other girls I've seen are either not on AW, were from before I joined, or are in the FBSM type. I'll post where I can something useful, but with TCM, the girls never stay / are B&S.

I've noticed my access to various parts of the site changes, but thats Admin's call.

edit: just looked at my join date, the other reviews I could contribute are over 12-24 months old, so probably of little relevance now
If you visit FBSM establishments in London then post a quick review in the London Mini review thread.  :thumbsup:

Offline Lema

I notice that anyone with zero review's had had the guts to add any comments to this post. :(

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If you visit FBSM establishments in London then post a quick review in the London Mini review thread.  :thumbsup:

FBSM reviews are allowed on the main review section, even straight forward massages without any extras are OK to be reviewed, just make it clear in the heading.   :hi:

Offline Chorley

FBSM reviews are allowed on the main review section, even straight forward massages without any extras are OK to be reviewed, just make it clear in the heading.   :hi:
Thanks, I was aware of that Daviemac. :hi: I was just trying to suggest that members could post a brief review on the London thread ( if applicable) as one of the constant moans of the non reviewers is " reviewing takes too long"  :rolleyes:
They have no excuse with this option. I've even used it myself . :thumbsup:

Offline Lema

I notice that anyone with zero review's has had the guts to add any comments to this post. :(
well!! Any replys for the none reviewers!!!  :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 10:18:19 pm by Lema »

mrhappypants

Admin neither encourages nor forbids the baiting of those who do not write reviews in my experience.  My personal bugbare is when they presume to start threads, usually without first having done any research and generally without managing to share anything useful or interesting. 

I’ve come to the view that mercilessly ripping the piss out of them, a la Cueball, is effective, cathartic and amusing.

Offline blackburnian

I’ve come to the view that mercilessly ripping the piss out of them, a la Cueball, is effective, cathartic and amusing.

Yeah but some of the beauties he suggests take a long time to forget for the rest of us   :D.

Bb

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks, I was aware of that Daviemac. :hi: I was just trying to suggest that members could post a brief review on the London thread ( if applicable) as one of the constant moans of the non reviewers is " reviewing takes too long"  :rolleyes:
They have no excuse with this option. I've even used it myself . :thumbsup:

Yeah I thought you would, it was more aimed at the non reviewers, In the NE at over 300 pages the massage thread is what I believe to be the longest open thread on the forum but we still encourage reviews of massage providers in the review section.

By their very nature there's not really a lot to say about a legit massage or even one with HE compared to a FS meet, so reviews tend to be brief. As you say it takes no time to write a few lines and as long as it contains the necessary information, posting on the main review section adds to the review count of the poster.    :hi:

Offline SpunkyMunky

I notice that anyone with zero review's had had the guts to add any comments to this post. :(

I noticed too - so let me be the first. I've punted many years ago but stopped in the last few years - I still like to look around here and offer an opinion when I feel it contributes something to the poster. We can all learn something, not necessarily from reviews.

jbpunts74

And let me be the second zero-reviewer, after SpunkyMonkey. I've been punting for (... counts ...) just over thirty years, I'm early 50s and still pretty fit, and I reckon I have a lot left in me yet :-)

It's just that since I joined this board, I haven't yet taken a punt. It's been a busy year in various ways, and being an experienced punter I'm pretty careful these days who I see. As soon as I get back out there I'll post a review on here. Simples. I have a shedload of experience, have seen almost every kind of WG over the years including streetwalkers in several cities around the world, and have memories of many great punts as well as disastrous ones.

But that's just it, they're memories. I was quite active in 2016, 2017 etc, but I'm waiting until I take new punts before I post reviews on here.

This board is very valuable to people like me, and I'm super-grateful to the people who set it up. Some of the regulars are a little too didactic for my tastes, and there's many on here who are super-quick to criticise, but that's people being people, safe behind their anonymity. We can all be who we like on here.

So I'm happy to take criticism for not having posted a review yet .. I know I will do at some point, probably soon, and probably several times before I get kicked off here for saying or doing the wrong thing. I realise that's the bargain - all of us newcomers are obliged to contribute reviews which help the other guys. That's a fair deal, and I'll fulfil my part of the bargain as soon as I find the right girl - which could as easily be a tit wank in a parlour as it could be one of the star solo girls we all know about, because of UKP. I probably won't be going to Holbeck any time soon, though. Those days really are behind me. Way too much risk for me.

Here's to airing opinions, and perhaps to slightly more tolerance of us newbies on the boards.

Offline Williams56

I was questioned about this on joining and have since posted one review to date. In my case I don't have the means to punt like I used to and even at my best when I punted 2 or 3 times/month, back in the days of the AW forum, I didn't review every wg I saw. These days my punts are rare, more like once every 6 to 8 weeks and because of this I tend to see the same wgs from whom I know I usually get reasonable service, so any reviews would become repetative.

I also think it worth asking what do people want from a forum? I would love to go to a pub with a small group of punters and swap hoarey tales of whoring but I belong to that group which believes you should never tell anyone about your hobby and so these forums are the only places I can tell these tales whether they be funny, cautionary or boastful. There can be value in these, I first punted in 2004 but lurked on the old AW site for at least 18 months beforehand, it meant that when I finally took the leap I knew some of the etiquette and potential pitfalls and didn't come over as a complete novice.

Offline yandex

Controversial, and perennial subject, almost as perennial as the BB obsession.

Out of interest, the OP has 3 reviews and yet over 300 posts - not picking a fight but how many posts vs reviews makes someone a valued contributor? It seems to me that with a few exceptions, the older members seem to reach a point where their posts massively outnumber their reviews and this is apparently acceptable.

I seem to remember Admin posting some facts about internet forums in which the overwhelming majority tend to be lurkers and it was hard to deal with?

Personally, I can't see any harm in lurking but I'd have to agree that trolls who appear, tell us they've seen someone who was crap/good but don't review, then disappear are just a wast of time

Offline last_days_of_logan

sorry but to all those that say that we should accept it and move on, thats all well and good but then if that is the case ..... why should ANYONE review if the whole attitude is that it doesnt matter if we help each other or not here?

*Rant alert about a 'currently' leeching poster(might change after this)

take the poster romeouk for instance....initially i honestly enjoyed the guys exchange mainly cause he was along my line of interest with regards to working gurls etc.... then i dont know when but i must have made a cheeky comment s a joke which he then replied to with a bit of sting (fair enough) and then i checked his posting history...

...literally every post made by this guy is

1.Asking for help about a service provider
2.Posting new girls waiting to see if someone responds about her and if no one responds he does the whole"did you see that girl i posted on the thread? nice right? anyone seen her? i dont want to travel all the way there so will wait for someone else to check first before i go"
3.Promising to review someone if someone helps him first
etc etc etc

i dont know whether he got comfortable with these posts but i was surprised  to see that he was so casual about being open as to what leechers really get up to...asked him to write a review and he pretty much outright lied about never having punted...looking at his posts he had but he pretty much outright REFUSES to do a review..while constantly asking for people to help him out

and he constantly lurks based on his posting activity and when he is last online

his current attitude is the embodiment of what i dont like about leechers. take and then actively participate only to get more out of those taking risks and saving them time / effort / money  etc etc

the flip side is that leechers are the life blood of websites so they are needed

*rant over*

Offline David1970

I noticed too - so let me be the first. I've punted many years ago but stopped in the last few years - I still like to look around here and offer an opinion when I feel it contributes something to the poster. We can all learn something, not necessarily from reviews.

You have been a member for 4 1/2 years, longer than me and not a punt on a punting site, why not take up train spotting.

Offline piotrskut

You have been a member for 4 1/2 years, longer than me and not a punt on a punting site, why not take up train spotting.

you might want to take up point spotting, as you totally missed his  :hi:

not everyone is a punting machine.  I punt mainly massage and HE due to the occasional performance anxiety (high blood pressure prevents use of little blue pills) but to be honest I find that most of the gaffs I've visited are pretty well covered review wise and 9 times out of 10 I never get the name of the massager, so find doing a review a little daft unless its a bad experience and you lot need to know to save your hard earned.  but this constant shit about "post review, post review" from the crowd that have been here for years every time someone new posts is not the best way to encourage peeps to post.  if i have something to add to a post i'll add it, but filling up the forum with loads of shit reviews aint what I came here for.  how many on here use AW to look for a pro$$ie but never book, use credits or leave feedback on there? aint that leeching too? its more or less the same thing as ukp, a website designed to help punters choose a shag.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 09:46:48 am by piotrskut »

not everyone is a punting machine.  I punt mainly massage and HE due to the occasional performance anxiety (high blood pressure prevents use of little blue pills) but to be honest I find that most of the gaffs I've visited are pretty well covered review wise and 9 times out of 10 I never get the name of the massager, so find doing a review a little daft unless its a bad experience and you lot need to know to save your hard earned.  but this constant shit about "post review, post review" from the crowd that have been here for years every time someone new posts is not the best way to encourage peeps to post.  if i have something to add to a post i'll add it, but filling up the forum with loads of shit reviews aint what I came here for.  how many on here use AW to look for a pro$$ie but never book, use credits or leave feedback on there? aint that leeching too? its more or less the same thing as ukp, a website designed to help punters choose a shag.

out of curiosity....what do you use the site for ?

if you dont mind...i took the liberty of reading through your most recent posts...i find its easier when its sub 100

cheers for the review, was hovering near my hl but the hungarian thing was putting me off, but based on this review i think i'll add her now  :thumbsup:

you saw a review and it helped you right?

picture someone getting that level of help all the time....having a whale of a time but not contributing anything back for anyone else to benefit from their experience

to be honest whether or not things are constantly covered i think its beside the point because at the end of the day it just adds more to the overall picture...each experience is different i would imagine unless its made up

if it isnt important for people to post reviews and share experiences then its almost the first step to seperating the forum into a place where only sharing members can view reviews and those that dont share their experiences i guess can converse with one another on whatever the like however the like

i know reviews help me a great deal when i am trying to make an informed decision. it makes absolutely no sense to me why i wouldnt want to give back to the forum and contribute in the same manner as i have benefitted...its like saying a simple "thanks guys...here is one i visited earlier...hope it helps someone else"

Offline piotrskut

out of curiosity....what do you use the site for ?

i use the site for the same thing as you do, a place to get info.  but that doesn't mean I should feel obliged to fill up the review section with loads of same old, same old reviews.  if i visit someone and i have a good time and want to share that info with you lot i will, but having an actual life outside of shagging pro$$ies means I don't get many opportunities to add anything to the convo, so why should I get shit for that?  as i said, i'll offer information where I can and when its of use. as for having a hotlist, what's wrong with that?  doesn't mean i'll ever get a chance to shag her.  and how many times do you use google, and how many times have you added to it?

Offline piotrskut

i know reviews help me a great deal when i am trying to make an informed decision. it makes absolutely no sense to me why i wouldnt want to give back to the forum and contribute in the same manner as i have benefitted...its like saying a simple "thanks guys...here is one i visited earlier...hope it helps someone else"

did I say I wouldn't give back?  I said i would if the info is helpful.  i could make up a whole load of reviews of chinese wank shops to get my review count up and make it into "the club" but i'd prefer accuarate information over a shitload of useless drivel. it's confrontation crap from some existing members that puts rookies (to ukp, not punting) like me off reviewing.  if some people were a bit more friendly perhaps more people would review, jus' sayin.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 10:43:00 am by piotrskut »

did I say I wouldn't give back?  I said i would if the info is helpful.  i could make up a whole load of reviews of chinese wank shops to get my review count up and make it into "the club" but i'd prefer accuarate information over a shitload of useless drivel. it's confrontation crap from some existing members that puts rookies (to ukp, not punting) like me off reviewing.  if some people were a bit more friendly perhaps more people would review, jus' sayin.

you think people will be MORE confrontational if you review than if you dont? that makes no sense to me if i am honest...why not chose the lesser two hardships..and quite frankly i would say to them to man up just a bit cause we pretty much all had to go through the same thing plus the level of negativity to new reviewers is inifintely ALOT less than those that either pay them no mind or say "thanks for the review"

as for your potential chain of wank shop reviews...why does it have to be useless drivel? why not write a good one? why would you put out information that isnt accruate in the first place? YOU would be the author, YOU would be inchagrge of content....If anything you pretty much confirmed that you are a bit of a jedi with these...if you have been to so many how about trying to be one of the leading contributors to those types of punts? you could start with like some solid reviews and then start a decisive thread about all things chinese wank shops (the do's and o dont's, the best ones, the worst ones, ) etc etc

do you think your experience wouldnt benefit someone else? imagine if everyone thought the same thing? its back to the idea that people shouldnt review then and its really every man for himself or his personal pals club which pretty much negates the use of this place

there isnt really any confrontation about it (well actually you might be right there are sometimes some unecessary attacks etc etc but then sometimes people come to the OP defense) , its really just that there isnt any excuse i can think of that truly warrants not giving back somehow..

maybe you are right..maybe it doesnt have to be a review from newbies...but something aside from just being here and waiting for someone else to make less work for them would be really nice...

as for the performance anxiety, tough luck on that with High BP man...i get performance anxiety too sometimes...i just switch to the home run positions

Offline piotrskut

as for your potential chain of wank shop reviews...why does it have to be useless drivel? why not write a good one? why would you put out information that isnt accruate in the first place? YOU would be the author, YOU would be inchagrge of content....If anything you pretty much confirmed that you are a bit of a jedi with these...if you have been to so many how about trying to be one of the leading contributors to those types of punts? you could start with like some solid reviews and then start a decisive thread about all things chinese wank shops (the do's and o dont's, the best ones, the worst ones, ) etc etc

why reinvent the wheel, when there are so many threads about these places and most of what i'd say has already been said, over and over?  i don't claim to be all-knowing about the rub and tug, just that's been the bulk of my punts (there aren't hundreds of them) and most of the places ive visited have been pretty much the same experience, strip, lay down, get a massage, get the ole todger pulled, clean up and leave. when I finally have a punt that's not just the same as loads of blokes experience ill write it up, but the whole point of my post was there are too many people shouting "review, review, review" as if quantity is the king of the pile, rather than decent info.

i use the site for the same thing as you do, a place to get info.  but that doesn't mean I should feel obliged to fill up the review section with loads of same old, same old reviews.  if i visit someone and i have a good time and want to share that info with you lot i will, but having an actual life outside of shagging pro$$ies means I don't get many opportunities to add anything to the convo, so why should I get shit for that? 

as i said, i'll offer information where I can and when its of use. as for having a hotlist, what's wrong with that?  doesn't mean i'll ever get a chance to shag her.  and how many times do you use google, and how many times have you added to it?

(i use this place to get info...but thats not all now is it? i also do feel happy to advise and provide intel...i guess i feel obliged to give back to the people that have helped me through this punting transition of mine. just call me a thoughtful guy i guess...even if its the same old same old somehow someone seems to get some valuable intel from stuff i put up)

Google??!! LOL ...did you just compare this place to Google? So you do admit that this place is like a free for all...so the reviewers are pretty much here for the leechers then

that is EXACTLY the point people are trying to make about leechers.

i actually Do contribute to google content for certain topics but thats not the point...even if i didnt contribute.....google wants and needs leechers and users..actually using google ads to their value (advertising, upselling, fees for accessibility in the region and an infinite number of other things) so google isnt the same thing as a website made by a single person's hard work to give people a place to exchange idea's and support each other... its a niche community here that survives through the contributions of its members

as for having a life which is why you dont review.... why doesnt that life stop you from posting here full stop? or even from punting completely? i am guessing you make time right? and even if you couldnt i am sure 1 or 2 of the posts you have made in the past  maybe could have been substituted for a review?

the funny thing is that no one is giving you shit for anything...are they? has anyone said that you havent given back to the forum, you actually have given back to the forum (or did you do that just for more access?)...but you have taken on the cause of those that either

do not want to give reviews or
feel that its a waste of their time to give reviews (but not for other people that actually do reviews. And i'll bet it isnt a waste of their time to read through the site looking for info and reading through reviews ironically enough)

i'm sorry but i just dont agree with the idea a review is useless, its almost always useful to someone

why reinvent the wheel, when there are so many threads about these places and most of what i'd say has already been said, over and over?  i don't claim to be all-knowing about the rub and tug, just that's been the bulk of my punts (there aren't hundreds of them) and most of the places ive visited have been pretty much the same experience, strip, lay down, get a massage, get the ole todger pulled, clean up and leave. when I finally have a punt that's not just the same as loads of blokes experience ill write it up, but the whole point of my post was there are too many people shouting "review, review, review" as if quantity is the king of the pile, rather than decent info.

i would be interested to hear about the "Rub and Tug exploits of THE Tug Loving 'piotrskut '" :cool: why not...lets hear a few,,...something funny or glorious about them?

imagine now if people stopped reviewing them or even talking about them because of the way you think...well i think that would be the end of the Rub and Tug on UKP for life now wouldnt it?

DONT LET THE RUB and TUG DIE piotrskut ...save the RUB AND TUG from a slow death or no one talking about it again because they all think that its been talked about all over and over

as for your main point .... this will shock you to hear... but i actually AGREE with you..empty stats is not what this place is about..and no one said you havent given back..looking through your posts your here for just as much the intel as you are for the banter...and the odd advise here or there...and you have actually dont a review... look at mine..over 1,000 posts and only 25 odd reviews...thats a shit proportion ...

i just wont accept that people that punt and keep asking for stuff and not reviewing have any leg to stand on at all

Offline Moby Dick

If you have something decent to say then put it in a review so it goes for/against the SPs total.
Posts can easily be missed.
When deciding on a new SP I tend to not pay attention to posts made by members with zero reviews. In fact it makes me suspicious.

If you have something decent to say then put it in a review so it goes for/against the SPs total.
When deciding on a new SP I tend to not pay attention to posts made by members with zero reviews. In fact it makes me suspicious.

same... just from an organisational aspect..reviews gives you a better outlook on information that would otherwise be chaotic

Offline piotrskut

the funny thing is that no one is giving you shit for anything...are they? has anyone said that you havent given back to the forum, you actually have given back to the forum (or did you do that just for more access?)...but you have taken on the cause of those that either

do not want to give reviews or
feel that its a waste of their time to give reviews (but not for other people that actually do reviews. And i'll bet it isnt a waste of their time to read through the site looking for info and reading through reviews ironically enough)

i'm sorry but i just dont agree with the idea a review is useless, its almost always useful to someone

wasn't posting about my own experience here which has been good mainly, and no i didn't post to gain access, i had a shit punt and wanted to warn peeps to save their hard earned.  im not taking on any causes, and im not a crusader but i am bored with hearing the same old song about reviews.  to me, a review should be for good service or shit service, but repeating over and over what other people have said is a bit of a waste imo, or are reviews also wank fodder for some? they like reading about shagging and toss off over their keyboard to them (not implying you do btw)  i think people defo should do reviews if there's something new to say cos that makes it worth reading.  but I also agree that its give and take and twats that just take are a pissing nuisance

Offline piotrskut

im sure i've seen someone on here with over 15k posts and no reviews  :lol: :lol:

im sure i've seen someone on here with over 15k posts and no reviews  :lol: :lol:

:D :D :D

Offline uncle jessie

i use the site for the same thing as you do, a place to get info.  but that doesn't mean I should feel obliged to fill up the review section with loads of same old, same old reviews.  if i visit someone and i have a good time and want to share that info with you lot i will, but having an actual life outside of shagging pro$$ies means I don't get many opportunities to add anything to the convo, so why should I get shit for that?  as i said, i'll offer information where I can and when its of use. as for having a hotlist, what's wrong with that?  doesn't mean i'll ever get a chance to shag her.  and how many times do you use google, and how many times have you added to it?

Cant see how you can compare a multi billion dollar operation like Google to a small forum ! ,if you mean by the same old,same old reviews that girls have multiple reviews,that is actually a good thing and would certainly give me the confidence to book a punt if loads of guys have posted positive reviews.
Bottom line is a forum like this without reviews would soon fade into a quite wasteland.