Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romford - Chinese (No name) - Different Girls Every Week  (Read 371 times)

Offline Aion

External Link/Members Only

Decided to give this place a try as i saw some reviews on here and they were positive.

This place rotates girls every week so i didn't get a name.

Location: Romford, near the station, next to the DUA Food shop

Price: 60 for 30mins

Called up the number, no answer, so I texted if any girls were available, received reply back saying yes and i asked for 30 mins and they said 60. I asked if its new girls every week, again they said yes and i asked if they could send a picture of the current girl working, they replied saying they can't send pictures  :thumbsdown:

I agreed to go ahead and they sent me the address and told to go through the gates when i get there and wait on the other side. I waited for a few seconds and a chinese guy came down the small alley way and led me to some flats at the back.

Once in the flat he ushered me into a room and the girl was there waiting, handed the paper work to her and she went out to give it to the chinese guy i guess?

The girl was a on the bigger side, a bit plump, wearing a nightie, she went  to take my clothes off straight away and afterwards started kissing, then went down to give oral. Once it stood to attention she took out the dom and we started missionary, she was quite tight and made nice moaning sounds and i popped, after she offered a massage.

Time was up and we hugged and i left with the chinese guy leading me out of the flats.

Overall, it is ok for a pump and dump i guess, the massage was ok, would i return? Probably if i need to unloaded quickly, but the down point is you won't know what kind of girls you are going to get.