Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby Smith Massage Croydon  (Read 17285 times)

Croydon91

Evening folks. Reader for a few weeks, first time poster. If you're a hardcore punter into all sorts then this probably won't be of much interest to you. I'm young, completely new to punting and have a girlfriend who's health I don't want to put at risk, so thought I'd start off with vanilla - a sensual massage from Ruby Smith in Croydon:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Her place is on a fairly quiet residential street in Croydon - by Croydon standards it's not too rough. I actually turned up expecting to see a girl called Lauren ( External Link/Members Only ) but was greeted by Ruby instead. Turns out Ruby, Lauren, Becky and at least 1 other girl all work there and share clients. Had she not been a looker I probably would have walked away, but she's a good looking girl herself, so I wasn't too fussed. Ruby has a soft Cardiff accent and is quite friendly - I wouldn't describe her as bubbly, but she wasn't stone cold either. Not that I really cared, I wasn't there for conversation.

As I entered there was banging noise and swearing coming from an old bat who lives in the flat beneath - clearly she's not too happy about people coming in and out at all hours, and sadly she made a racket at regular intervals for the duration of my visit. Anyway, Ruby greeted me (sort of - gave me a passing glance, really) and ushered me up the stairs to her room. We discussed her services - £45/h for Swedish massage, £65/h for sensual massage and £100/h for body to body. They also offer 4-hand massage for double the price, but being a newbie I just opted for the sensual massage with hand relief.

I stripped off and lay face down with a towel draped over my backside, and she started to do her thing. I like a firm massage and she had fairly strong hands, not too rough but not a feather touch, all good so far. She worked on my shoulders, then back, then worked her way up my legs and began to massage my arse cheeks and tickle my balls a little bit. This went on for 20 mins or so by which time I was dying to turn over. When I did she began caressing my stomach and chest, lightly tickling the top of my cock as she went past - lovely. She then repeated the procedure moving up my legs. Finally, she drizzled some oil over my now rock-hard member, cupped by balls and began pumping away - a bit too enthusiastically.

After a minute or two I said "we can't have had an hour already?", sure enough she looked at her phone and we'd only had about 30 mins. Time to slow things down a bit. She was still fully clothed at this point, I'd had a little grope but was dying to see the rest. At this point she said there would be an extra charge for her to strip off - not my understanding when I chose this option, she'd said she could be naked or topless but there was no mention of another charge. She wanted 10 quid to be topless, 20 to be naked. I offered 15 extra for fully naked and she duly obliged. Has a decent pair of tits, nothing spectacular and probably not as big as they appear in her pictures, but I still had good fun getting tweaking her nipples till they were hard, and playing with her nice firm arse.

Anyway, she resumed her work on my cock and balls and within 5 minutes my load was spent. I got cleaned up a little but we still had some time left, so she offered me some more massage on my back and shoulders which of course I accepted. Paid up the 80 quid, thanked her and went on my way. As it turned out I still only got about 50 minutes max.

I left very satisfied and relaxed, but it wasn't amazing. I didn't feel too cheated by the extra charges or her apparent eagerness to finish me off after 30 mins, but maybe I would have been if I'd been naive and said nothing. All together a positive experience. Will I go for another massage in the future? Maybe, I'm intrigued by the body-to-body option, but I'd probably go elsewhere for it.

6.5/10

Offline shyguy20156

Yes, I've seen Ruby too. She is a pretty girl. It's a shame she doesn't allow anything else otherwise I'd see her again.

Let me know if you get to see any other of the girls that work there. Would like to know how pretty they are in comparison. Also if they offer any other services.

Offline Bman1986

Hi, I am intrigued about seeing Ruby.

The links you have given, is that Her? As in, black hair, pretty face?

Google image search ruby smith massage croydon and some results come up, of her wearing all black. Is that her?

I called her today and the voice on the fone said it was ruby but she sounded very gruff. Any tips gladly received

Offline Bman1986

Also you say she had a soft Cardiff accent, this woman definitely didn't have that!