Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CAMY_hotgirl  (Read 830 times)

1 review(s) for CAMY_hotgirl (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PD11

External Link/Members Only

Well this was the ultimate case of curiosity killing the cat.

I read a small snippet in another article about this girl having the tightest pussy ever so I had to get involved and have a test for myself.

Booked a basic 15 mins with Camy and arrived at a complete shit hole of a flat hoping that this wasn't a sign of things to come.

I knocked on the door and after waiting a minute or two a fat little face peered through the window and signalled for someone inside to answer the door. The door was opened by a second girl and there stood Camy in the hall waiting for me. I was relieved to her to be honest because at this point I thought it was a swindle.

Camy is only 18 and is tiny. Her face is prettier than her pictures and her arse was mesmerising as we walked up the stairs and into the bedroom.

I paid Camy the £40 and off she vanished to allow me to get undressed and ready.

Camy came back into the room and then she herself started to get undressed. This is where I started to notice one or two things I didn't like. Her feet were quite dirty and she seemed to have a bit of plaque or something on her tooth. It was a bit off putting, especially considering the state of the flat.

My mind was made up at this point that only my dick would doing any action on this punt. No fingers and definitely no tongues were coming into play.

Camy started with some covered oral which was instantly forgettable and then once hard enough she gave me a squirt of lube and told me to fuck her.

I got on top and having read the report on here I was informed to just stuff it in as deep as possible and to watch her squirm - the only problem here being she was super, super tight! I couldn't even get close to fucking her!!

Eventually i worked my way and the feeling was great for all of about 10 seconds. You realise your screwing a great piece of pussy when your fucking Camy but it's that tight and feels that good that every stroke feels like the condom is about to burst inside her and you'll be smashing her BB for a second or so!!

After a short while I asked Camy to go on top to see if that would relief the feeling of the condom breaking but it only intensified it. Don't get me wrong, it's an amazing feeling, but on a £40 punt with an EE girl it's not the nicest.

I then asked for doggy which was turned down because she said I was too big and then i fucked her on her back til completion - occasionally trying to lift her legs over my shoulders but once again she complained I was too big.

Her attitude on the punt was blasé but for £40 I'm not complaining. If I'd of paid more I'd of been disappointed. I'll be honest though, I could of been fucking her for free and the flat, her teeth and her feet would still draw a red flag from me.

In terms of recommending her to you guys, as I say, if your curious about fucking a freakishly tight pussy, a quick 15 could be right up your street. As I say though, as much as I'd love to of went hell for leather on her and worked her over, it's that tight the fears of condoms snapping just aren't worth the risk.