Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parties with a better ratio than LadyMarmaladeParties?  (Read 2895 times)

Bluemoon_76

Anyone know of any?

Appreciate these will probably cost through the roof but is there any out there??

Cheers
 :coolgirl:

The happy one

Hi

There is a new one next Wednesday I am going to

Have met two of the girls

And the third looks hot as well

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline PuntingPete

Hi

3 girls taking part with a max of 6 guys so a ratio of 2:1, the same as LMP if everybody turns up. I have been to 6 LMP parties and not on one occasion has there been a full compliment of guys meaning the ratio has always been lower than 2:1  :hi:

The happy one

Sorry

Thought they were closer to three or four to one

But your maths is taking into account all six turn up or even book

1dt

Hi

do you have links to the other 2 please? looks good with lesbian interaction! :D

Offline PuntingPete

Sorry

Thought they were closer to three or four to one

But your maths is taking into account all six turn up or even book

That could be said for any party  :hi:

Offline Jerboa

If you can find a better ratio than 2:1 good luck to you, if it's 1:1 the party isn't making much profit, unless they are charging the punters a big fee.

vt

You really don't need any more girls than LMP.

OK a 14 guy party can be a bit busy at the start until the quick-cummers start popping, but it soon thins out to 1-2-1s and in the second hour there are always girls 'on the prowl'.

Ideal for me is about 10/11/12 guys and 7 girls, which it often is as there are no-shows, guys who arrive late & leave early...plenty of room to move about and moresome action in the second hour.

Be careful what you wish for at a low ratio party, the girls have way more stamina than the guys, you will get slaughtered!!  :D

The happy one

You really don't need any more girls than LMP.

OK a 14 guy party can be a bit busy at the start until the quick-cummers start popping, but it soon thins out to 1-2-1s and in the second hour there are always girls 'on the prowl'.

Ideal for me is about 10/11/12 guys and 7 girls, which it often is as there are no-shows, guys who arrive late & leave early...plenty of room to move about and moresome action in the second hour.

Be careful what you wish for at a low ratio party, the girls have way more stamina than the guys, you will get slaughtered!!  :D

Hi

I am hoping to get slaughtered. This is in loo of meeting KDD. she is not free

Plus there is the added attraction of some serious girl on girl as one of them is bringing a double ended strap on to have fun with

The happy one

1dt

thanks for the links, the best way is not to compare this to lmp, with the 3 way girly action it is a party with a difference...more dosh yes, but lower numbers (not ratio) making it more intimate.....hope it goes well and becomes a regular event :)

1dt

and with one of the girls a multi heavy squirter, I would take an umbrella!  :lol:

The happy one

and with one of the girls a multi heavy squirter, I would take an umbrella!  :lol:

You seen the photo of her double ended dildo she is taking

Can not wait to watch two girls going on that

1dt

just hope it is just reserved for the girls!  :wackogirl:

for the OP...sorry haven't answered your original question...are Maxes still doing their parties? seem to remember expensive, but low ratio/top girls :hi:

vt

That does look fun...hopefully it will be a success and they'll do more...preferably with a daytime option too!   :)

1dt

That does look fun...hopefully it will be a success and they'll do more...preferably with a daytime option too!   :)

yep if they think it was a hit I was going to suggest to them to do a daytime party...have a break and do an evening oarty...if they do it at £150 x 12 guys...instead of £200 x 6 guys, it would be cheaper for us and more profitable for them  :hi:

vt

yep if they think it was a hit I was going to suggest to them to do a daytime party...have a break and do an evening oarty...if they do it at £150 x 12 guys...instead of £200 x 6 guys, it would be cheaper for us and more profitable for them  :hi:

1dt, you are going to have to break this habit of talking up prices!!  :dash: Those girls are already getting £400 for 2 hrs work.

Why would you do a 2hr 3-girl 4:1 ratio for £150, battling past all that cock, when you can have a chance at 7 girls at 2:1 at LMP for £140/160 and be guaranteed non-stop action??   :rolleyes:   :)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 10:22:10 pm by vt »

1dt

vt you missed this completely :dash:...they are charging £200 a guy..only 1 party.!!!...I think they will struggle to find 6 guys to pay £200...I think they will find more guys willing to pay £150... :hi: and it is not 4;1 ratio..it is 2:1 ??
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 10:25:29 pm by 1dt »

The happy one

Maxes hadsome wonderful parties

The ratio seemed to be 1.5 to each girl

But fuck it was expensive

This seems reasonable

3 girls 6 guys

Means there should always be somewhere to fuck

The place where the party us would be too small to have 12 guys and three girls in it

I think that is why they have opted for fewer guts

Plus toni said it would give her a chance to try out her dildo

1dt

This seems reasonable

3 girls 6 guys

The place where the party us would be too small to have 12 guys and three girls in it

my point was they could have a party of 6 guys in afternoon...then have a break/refresh and have an evening party with another 6 guys... :)

The happy one

Lol

Though you meant 12 at a time

That's would be a lot of cock and fighting for pussy

Offline smiths

This seems reasonable

3 girls 6 guys

I dont view £200 for 2 hours at a max ratio of 2.1 reasonable personally, its expensive for parties. The organiser if smart would do two 2 hour parties with an hour or twos break between them on the same day and charge a max of £150 per punter. That way assuming its 3 WGs and a max 6 punters per party instead of making a max of £1200 they could make a max of £1800 and in my view its much more likely they would get more punters interested at £150 than £200.

1dt

I dont view £200 for 2 hours at a max ratio of 2.1 reasonable personally, its expensive for parties. The organiser if smart would do two 2 hour parties with an hour or twos break between them on the same day and charge a max of £150 per punter. That way assuming its 3 WGs and a max 6 punters per party instead of making a max of £1200 they could make a max of £1800 and in my view its much more likely they would get more punters interested at £150 than £200.

agreed exactly my point earlier

The happy one

Hi

Yes sounds better to me

I get £50 left in my pocket

And bang three hotties

Will have to have a chat with her

Fingers crossed

But I think this is a dpi toes in the water see how it goes

1dt

Hi

Yes sounds better to me

I get £50 left in my pocket

And bang three hotties

Will have to have a chat with her

Fingers crossed

But I think this is a dpi toes in the water see how it goes

yes I agree she is testing the water...you need to re-assure her, none of these parties are a hit from day 1...they need building up, she will struggle to find 6 guys @ £200.....much easier to find 12 @ £150...more for the guys...happier punters! :cool: tell her it will build...the 3-wayg/g/g will give it an edge

vt

agreed exactly my point earlier

Apologies, misunderstood what you meant there, I thought you were suggesting 12 guys at each party!  :blush:

1dt

:thumbsup: no problem vt....I may like the extras...but I also appreciate vfm and I am afraid they will think the 1st party a fail and not progress....always good to have choices  :)

Offline smiths

:thumbsup: no problem vt....I may like the extras...but I also appreciate vfm and I am afraid they will think the 1st party a fail and not progress....always good to have choices  :)

Only running 1 party on the same day means they are putting all their eggs in one basket, if only a couple of punters turn up they havent made much, whereas holding 2 parties on the same day or indeed three like LMP means three chances to make money. One party might be short of punters but they have the other one or two to make money. This is by far the best way to run parties in my view.

Parties are notorious for some punters not turning up, and that could well be a big problem with this outfit as there is only going to be 1 party, and £200 is really pushing it on cost.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 01:59:16 am by smiths »

The happy one

Only running 1 party on the same day means they are putting all their eggs in one basket, if only a couple of punters turn up they havent made much, whereas holding 2 parties on the same day or indeed three like LMP means three chances to make money. One party might be short of punters but they have the other one or two to make money. This is by far the best way to run parties in my view.

Parties are notorious for some punters not turning up, and that could well be a big problem with this outfit as there is only going to be 1 party, and £200 is really pushing it on cost.

Yes but at the same time I don't think Stevenage would have the quantity of punters that London has

Offline smiths

Yes but at the same time I don't think Stevenage would have the quantity of punters that London has

The question is will it have enough punters prepared to pay £200 for 2 hours. I would assume they are hoping to get punters not just from Stevenage but from the north Herts area, Letchworth and Hitchin and down the A1, Hatfield, Borehamwood, Potters Bar and Barnet.

The happy one

Well I am coming across from cambridge

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Hi

Thanks for highlighting this THO. :thumbsup: Certainly one to monitor. £200 for 2 hours is pushing it for me compared to LMP, but would be interested if they flexed their model to say 2 parties nearer £150. 

Offline iPad3

Thanks for highlighting this THO. :thumbsup: Certainly one to monitor. £200 for 2 hours is pushing it for me compared to LMP, but would be interested if they flexed their model to say 2 parties nearer £150.

It's a plus one from me aswell, the girls all look very nice and the numbers will give a different feel to LMP add in the girl girl action and at £150 I'm in.

Online Steve2

The question is will it have enough punters prepared to pay £200 for 2 hours. I would assume they are hoping to get punters not just from Stevenage but from the north Herts area, Letchworth and Hitchin and down the A1, Hatfield, Borehamwood, Potters Bar and Barnet.

Personally, I'd doubt it but stranger things have happened