Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viibabes - Bristol (Touring)  (Read 1624 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6335717) (7 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Online B4bcock

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw this girl’s AW profile appear in Bristol and a search on here revealed only one review, but it was a glowing positive so I decided to make a booking.

COMMS
All by text, prompt replies.

COST
£100 / 30 mins.

LOOKS / APPEARANCE
Definitely the girl in the profile pics. Reasonably pretty face and one hell of a booty – even bigger in real life than the photos suggest. Sadly, her personality wasn’t as big as her arse and she had a disinterested air throughout our short time together.

THE MEETING
I texted when outside the hotel and received a call back telling me to go in and wait in the lobby, where she would come to meet me. I waited there until I got another call about 5 minutes beyond the agreed start time, asking me to make my own way up to her room. She greeted me wearing only a bandana and a thong.  Once inside, I paid and tried to make small talk as I undressed, but I got minimal interaction and she was much more interested in her phone. I took a shower and returned to the room, where she took off her thong and asked me to lie on the bed and then went straight in for some hand action to get me hard. During this, we exchanged a few kisses, but at no time during our meeting did she get near to giving a GFE. Once I was erect, she reached for a condom and asked if I wanted OW. My request for OWO was met with “That’s extra”. As I had already shelled out £100 and knew by her attitude it was going to be, at best, a mediocre punt, I told her to carry on with OW. This was ok with plenty of DT, spitting and variety of movement, but only lasted about 2 or 3 minutes before she pulled away and reached for the lube, which she applied in bucketloads to both of us. By now, due to her offhand attitude and the speed with which things were progressing, my erection was waning, so I opted to go straight for mish and banged away to conclusion. Due to the amount of lube, there wasn’t much friction and, from the moment I entered, she made annoying fake moans and “Give it to me, Baby” type comments. There was a bit more kissing, but it was clearly without enthusiasm on her part. Afterwards, I took a second shower and, as I dressed, she spent the time checking her phone again, showing little interest in chatting. I left after about 20 minutes, start to finish including shower time.

SUMMARY
Expensive punt with no value for money. Asking extra for OWO when already charging £100 for 30 minutes is excessive. I don’t expect a WG to behave like a long lost friend, but making minimal conversation, with few smiles, whilst being constantly distracted by a phone created a mood killing atmosphere for me.