Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise - Bath Road Massage - Bristol  (Read 3412 times)

Offline southern punter

Link: External Link/Members Only

Appearance: website says "Louise is a Gorgeous 18 yr old English Slim School Girl like Figure Size 6 Beauty.....Shoulder Length Blue hair...a Petite 34A cup bust".  Her hair was not blue, it had reverted to a (presumably natural) brunette, otherwise accurate.  18 could be 19 or 20 of course but to paraphase whaleears' review "defo not one of those girls who is 24 claiming to be 18". Pretty face, cracking body, wearing one of those External Link/Members Only and no underwear. 

Meet: extras menu was limited, she didn't want to do OWO for example.  (I noticed in whaleears' review she did do OWO so maybe she stopped after a bad experience or started after realising how much money she was leaving on the table, who knows).  I stumped up £20 for snogging and got actually quite enthusiastic snogging and not tepid pecks after paying for supposed DFK as can sometimes be the case, which was good.  OW was delivered with similar enthusiasm, not the deepest of deep throats but a good effort, lots of tongue action, lots of eye contact.  Before long I decided it was time to rubber up and spread those sexy legs.  Perfect pussy to sink into, tight but not so much I felt like I wasn't properly in, or hurting.  I did not last long!  Bit of chit chat before a round two which was much the same except with cowgirl added to the agenda.  Her style was all grinding back and forward and no bouncing up and down, which to be honest doesn't feel as good to me but that was a good thing because I could last longer and enjoy the view!  (Got to love all the mirrors in there.)  Had a bit of time left at the end so I let her do some massage, which I rarely enjoy, and that was actually decent too.

Hopefully this does not sound too fluffy, but a little uni-age fittie who would have been out of my league in my prime never mind as a fat old man, biting her lip and squirming on my dick in what looked convincingly like genuine enjoyment of her work, is a punting jackpot for me even if the action was generally vanilla.  Definitely return worthy.