Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helen Milfy - Gloucester  (Read 2144 times)

6 review(s) for helen.milfy. (1 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Tallchris

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Review from June this year. Broke my own rule on Roms but with limited options available and the fact Helen had been on AW in Gloucester for a while, I took the gamble.  Comms we’re good we arranged a time over a call and I was directed to a nice flat in Gloucester docks.  Helen is about twice the size shown in her pictures but it is her in the pics. She was pleasant up to the point of handing over the 70 for half hour.  Things rapidly went wrong after that.  OW only, no RO, doggy only and did not allow full penetration.  After about 90 seconds of fucking she declared that was all I get in the time and decided to wank me off with baby oil but I’d had enough by then and left after 10 minutes with her muttering some gibberish in Rom with a sour face.  Her AW profile says she has lots of repeat punters.  Must all be masochists getting off on being fleeced with terrible service.

Offline FOD-Punter

I went to see her the other week, review to follow. I had a similar situation, although she was a lot nicer. In short, it was a 15 min meeting with a nice OW and doggy only. I gave her a good pounding from behind to make up for not allowing anymore positions. She was nice and pleasant with me, although she did look tired as it was the end of the day. It’s a shame no more positions are on offer as she’s I do find her really attractive and would be a good solid 15 minute option.

Offline Cheltclient

This is why this site is so essential. She’s loads of positives on AW. In the past could have easily booked her but it’s clear it’s an awful service. Thanks for the review

Offline Syze1001

Awful girl. Same experience. Was there 10 minutes said she was sore. AVOID !!!

Offline BN99

I seen her a few years ago before I was on here. She was terrible then too and I had a very similar experience.

Offline Blonde_boris

“She was pleasant up to the point of handing over the 70 for half hour.  Things rapidly went wrong after that.”

Exactly the same as my experience a while ago.

Will do a proper review to bump up her negatives.