Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deevah! Radstock, Somerset - TOFTT  (Read 3315 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6265220) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline joninbristol

Review: Positive. I'll be back !

Comms: Quick text followed by a swift call and all was arranged for an hour later. Top notch directions to hers.

Meeting: Sunday afternoon

AW Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £120/hour

Services: OWO, RO, 69, fingering, face sitting, HJ and deep throat.
Sex (doggy), sex (mish), both protected.

Her place: Clean and well kept, very tidy.

Meeting: Took a chance on her relatively new profile, as Sunday afternoons can be dry trying to find someone, especially a decent (let alone native) English speaker, as I'm not a fan of an hour of awkward silence. Also thought it was about time I should TOFTT, so gave her a call as I couldn't find any info' on her, other than the relatively little posted on here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=312638.msg3266665#msg3266665

Parked up near hers to stay discreet (my choice), a nice place in Radstock.
Not clear if the place was hers, I think she has occasional use of it on Sundays, but I felt totally safe there.

Personality-wise, the meet revealed that she's got an upbeat and very positive outlook on life, which always help with any meet. A very nice, a warm welcome from her got us off to a good start and continued throughout. Looks wise, she's a pretty girl, her pictures and age are accurate, although she could easily pass for a few years younger, maybe early to mid 30s. Very girl next door, but at the top end. She's got a cracking pair of natural and firm boobs, good hips, firm bum, and is clean shaven below.

Fun-wise, she was quickly out of her clothes and onto the bed pulling mine off. She seems to genuinely love cock and was gobbling mine down as deep as she could take it, although I was a bit girthy for her for deep throat. Likewise she seemed to enjoy me returning the compliment. Lots of boob licking followed, then into some energetic doggy, some more deep throat with her head hanging off the edge of the bed (still didn't fit!), more oral, and finally a mish session. Watching her big boobs bounce around with each thrust was just awesome and had me near the edge, which she sensed, so I finished off giving them an encouraged and full spraying as she held them together, which she loved.

Had a bit of a chat, then had to finish up with a quick shower before heading home, as she'd had a call - possibly the house owner heading back early, though she was discreet enough not to say. Got myself swiftly dressed but didn't feel rushed out of the door. Bounced out of the door to a cheerful goodbye from her and must have grinned myself all the way home. 
:yahoo:

Pros: Prompt and clear comms, easy to talk to, enthusiastic, pretty and...wow, those boobs :D
Cons: None.

Overall: Sexually open minded, playful and good fun in bed GFE+, with a nice 30-something lass.
Mildly but nicely dotty, but in a warm, friendly way which can be so often lacking in SPs.
Intelligent and chatty, could quite happily have spent the time talking with her, she's interesting and articulate as well as a bit of a minx between the sheets. Nice combination and I felt very relaxed around her.
Recommended, and will return.
:hi:

« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 07:55:28 pm by joninbristol »

Offline B4bcock

Nice review, jon, thanks. Weekends are usually good times for me to get away for a punt, but, often, there is a dearth of quality SP's available, so it's good to have a new option. Pity she doesn't offer any kissing, but still going on my HL.

Offline joninbristol

Nice review, jon, thanks. Weekends are usually good times for me to get away for a punt, but, often, there is a dearth of quality SP's available, so it's good to have a new option. Pity she doesn't offer any kissing, but still going on my HL.

My pleasure B4bcock. :hi:
Yep, weekends, and especially Sundays are challenging to find anyone good, it's like trying to get a pint back in Wales in the 1960s around here! I was quite chuffed with taking a chance on her when it turned out positive - doesn't always work out that way.
A sassy SP should pick up on it and rake it in, especially closer to Bristol/Weston, Sundays are dead over there.

Offline Jamesbro

Good review. Ill keep her in mind  :thumbsup:

Offline Nowandthen

Thanks for the review. Kissing isn't on her list. Did you enquire/try or is it a definite no?

Offline joninbristol

Thanks for the review. Kissing isn't on her list. Did you enquire/try or is it a definite no?
Thank you. I didn't try or enquire NowAndThen, probably best to ask her when you book. :hi:

« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 10:21:33 am by joninbristol »

Offline anon1989

i noticed her profile but ratings are hidden on AW which is always a red flag for me

Offline joninbristol

i noticed her profile but ratings are hidden on AW which is always a red flag for me
They are - sure they weren't when I saw her, as that's usually a total red flag for me too.
Come to think of it, I'm not certain she even had any feedback on AW as I'm sure I'd have mentioned it in my review if it had been hidden, or at the very least noted it was negative prior to booking her.

I'll make discreet enquiries if I see her again in the near future.
For the record, it's not my feedback that's been hidden as I called her direct, being one of the few local SPs working on that Sunday, so no AW booking was made, it was all done verbally.
Thanks for flagging Anon, will try to find out :hi:

« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 10:44:19 pm by joninbristol »