Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelly❤BEST PARTY GIRL ✅ G.F.E NOT RUSH! Vivastreet Swindon  (Read 2848 times)

Offline Dinocaz

External Link/Members Only

What a lovely young lady. Dark hair, lovely body and lovely GFE experience.

15 minutes alll covered and French kissing. £40

I recommend this lady. She was Pleasant and did everything I asked her.

This is not the first time I have visited her. Last time she dressed up In some casual clothes for me. Then changed into a nice tight skirt.

The pictures aren't accurate, but the WhatsApp pictures on the Natalia number are her. I found her to be very attractive. I love the look.

I had a great time.

Cheers

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Coriniumstud

Tempted to meet her
How’s the area for parking ?

Offline Dinocaz

Offline Dinocaz

Anyone else had a good experience like I did?

Offline Urban_G

The pictures aren't accurate, but the WhatsApp pictures on the Natalia number are her. I found her to be very attractive. I love the look.

Hidden Image/Members Only
2 profiles linked, however, you post a pic from one but say the pics on the other profile are her? :unknown:

Can you clarify please.

Offline Dinocaz

If you WhatsApp her on the Natalia profile number, there is a picture of her there. The WhatsApp profile picture.

I suppose some girls that don't move around much don't want their face shown where they live?

« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 05:53:18 pm by Dinocaz »

Offline Maverick090

Says owo but your services all was covered? Is this the norm, would you say that she is Greek? As profile looks Romanian to me?

Offline Dinocaz

She could be either. However the attitude and service were definitely not in anyway romainian.

I think you can negotiate extras. I didn't ask for OWO. Just the kissing. The first time I met her it was £20 for kissing. This time because she knows me now I think, it was part of the price.

Offline RobT22

I'm totally confused. The girl looks lovely in the photos and you say she's lovely real. You also had a great time. There are two profiles linked to this one girl but neither are of the girl you saw. The WhatsApp photo that comes up against Natalies number is the one you saw but is not the same as   Natalie's profile.
I am tempted as I live close by but still totally confused though I do accept all you say.

Offline Dinocaz

If you message here on WhatsApp with this number 07442 782055 (the number I arranged my 3 appointments). The profile picture on the WhatsApp message is a picture of her. All VS profile pictures are not her. Only the WhatsApp picture.

Offline Dinocaz

I can confirm that if you message her on WhatsApp she send you a picture of her.

Offline pythago

All VS profile pictures are not her.

That's a shame.
I am not sure if I ever saw any real VS pictures. The standard answer is, that "they are similar". However, there is no definition of what "similar" is.

For my understanding, VS is much more gambling than AW.

Offline Dinocaz

I agree.

All I can say is that I had a good time.

This is my honest review.

I'm glad AW is back properly now. It was becoming like VS.

Offline Urban_G

All VS profile pictures are not her. Only the WhatsApp picture.
Thanks for the clarification.

Probably not a good idea to post profile pics if they're not of the girl, kinda misleading to other members who may be thinking of making a booking!

Offline Dougyboy73

See she is back it Swindon (as is Natalie), tempted, just wondered if anyone else has seen her
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 08:23:04 am by Dougyboy73 »

Offline Dinocaz

Yes mate. I found her to be lovely.