Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to be a forum helper?  (Read 17301 times)

Offline Liverpool

And you are the worst one who keeps whinging about it.

No one gave a toss until you opened your great yap.

Rules were set out.
Site management and moderators have also commented numerous times.

I'm going to put you back on block.

Good luck with your punting, if you find some time amongst trawling through every post just to change it needlessly.

Offline Head1

• Site Owner
  • Reviews: 0
Let that be the end of this particular discussion now   It's tedious to say the least

All helpers read this

External Link/Members Only

Anymore needless changes and I will initially take your helper status away for a week then if it carries on red card

Keep up the great work 💪💪
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 02:55:14 pm by Iloveoral »

Online sparkus

I was only amending titles of reviews and posts in the Massage section (where searches are more difficult), most frequently changing thai to Thai, adding locations or actual business names. I didn't stray into WG reviews but occasionally added a ? where needed (e.g. when missed off from a question in a title).

By all means revoke my Helper status and give to a newer member.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 01:15:26 am by sparkus »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I was only amending titles of reviews and posts in the Massage section (where searches are more difficult), most frequently changing thai to Thai, adding locations or actual business names. I didn't stray into WG reviews but occasionally added a ? where needed (e.g. when missed off from a question in a title).

By all means revoke my Helper status and give to a newer member.
I think you are missing the point, the issue is with needless changes. I just searched for thai and top of the list was this thread - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=366526.msg3769985#msg3769985 and with the others some has a capital T others lower case so it doesn't make any difference.

Does a question really need a ? to know it's a question? As long as a title can be understood then why change it.

Online sparkus

I think you are missing the point, the issue is with needless changes. I just searched for thai and top of the list was this thread - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=366526.msg3769985#msg3769985 and with the others some has a capital T others lower case so it doesn't make any difference.

Does a question really need a ? to know it's a question? As long as a title can be understood then why change it.

Might just be me, but if I see something without a ? it's more of an assertion and less of a question requiring an answer. For time poor people browsing they might not bother to read/reply as a result.

Anyway, as you wish.

Offline Doyle

Do we really need to slavishly reproduce the full AW SP name in the thread title, complete with all the underscores, asterisks, ampersands etc etc that they use to draw attention to their profile ?

After all there is a perfectly good link in the body of each AW related review, and no one is going to be clicking on the thread title.

I've been guilty of doing that.  I think I got the idea that it needed doing from the log, and I hadn't seen this thread or the wiki.  Following the principle of "less is more" I'll stop doing that unless there is a typo in the significant part of the name.

Online Jonestown

Not a big issue, but there is a general discussion area under the Transexual forum that threads can be created in, however I can not see how TS discussion threads created on regional discussion boards can subsequently be moved to it, as the sub-board  does not appear in the Move menu, and adding the TS category to the post seems to make no difference.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Not a big issue, but there is a general discussion area under the Transexual forum that threads can be created in, however I can not see how TS discussion threads created on regional discussion boards can subsequently be moved to it, as the sub-board  does not appear in the Move menu, and adding the TS category to the post seems to make no difference.
I must be missing something, the only dedicated TS section is reviews, can you link to where it is in the general discussion section?   :unknown:

Online Jonestown

I must be missing something, the only dedicated TS section is reviews, can you link to where it is in the general discussion section?   :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=52.0

It is below the list of regional reviews

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=52.0

It is below the list of regional reviews
Didn't even know that was there, hardly been posted on though, most people just post their question in the general discussion section of their area then it's categorised as TS.

Online Jonestown

Didn't even know that was there, hardly been posted on though, most people just post their question in the general discussion section of their area then it's categorised as TS.

Ok, just thought I’d flag it up.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator

Offline agentsmith

Same. It's probably because people just click through to their specific region on the main page. None of the other review sections have that area, so very few people probably even know about it. Maybe adding a link on the main page underneath the reviews labelled "Transgender Discussion" would get more members to contribute there?