Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely_Kylie (Old Street) - TOFTT atleast on here!  (Read 5512 times)

21 review(s) for Sensual Kylie (14 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline zulu-lance

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her earlier today after NoelLovesSex cancelled, had Kylie on my HL for a while as she has some good feedback on AW.

Comms - Good, all arranged by maid in a matter of a few texts. However as usual I got delayed and she had another booking, so had to cut short my booking to 30 minutes.

Location - Well known budget hotel chain quite close to Old Street tube station. Clear directions to her room as this hotel chain has some weird card access policies in place at other locations I have seen WGs.

Girl - She is pretty, facially 8/10, height probably 5'5" and not 5'2" as stated in profile, medium length blonde hair, said she has donned a wig in her profile pics, body not very toned 7/10, slight belly fat but she sure is sexy with a nice set of natural firm tits.

Experience - Greeted me in white lingerie and heels, looked absolutely gorgeous. Said I was late and could not do the full hour so settled for 30 minutes and paid £80. Asked me to shower which I did, no amenities in shower, except for the hotel provided shower gel. Returned fresh and started with some FK, not too much into DFK, there was some tongue sucking, however didn't shy away from FK. Started OW as she said she had caught something recently and since then she does not offer OWO. Okay technique, not much into ball and shaft licking but does take it quite deep as I initiated some light DT. Moved into 69, clean pussy, very responsive and gets quite wet when I stuck a finger or two inside her while I ate her. Then started with doggy, pounded her hard, then prone-bone followed by mish and CG. She does like a good pounding, seemed to make the right noises, and really got into me during mish as I pounded away. She does not do CIM nor facials, so unloaded my jizz over those gorgeous tits. Cleaned up followed by some small talk. She works  few days a week as she really enjoys having sex with strangers apparently, whilst making some dough on the side!

Summary - Pretty girl who is willing to please with vanilla service offering. No OWO would have been a deal-breaker but her willing attitude during the entire punt and overall friendly demeanour made me overlook this. Also to add, no clock-watching and never felt rushed. Would I return, probably a good Plan B   :D

Offline ipiraka

Says last day on profile, is she back off to Poland?

Offline zulu-lance

Wouldn't read too much into it as it appears on her profile almost every Friday  :lol: she does not work weekends though.

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review. Pretty girl indeed with a stony look. Was her pussy tight enough ? Hope she did not meant she caught some diseases (STI ?) in her mouth and even after which she is kissing punters.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 08:01:26 am by pisceanuk »

holland

Thanks Zulu Lance.
She advertise cim, owo in her profile thought.
I don't like liars.
She is off my hotlist now.
Thanks again for you review :hi:

Offline YoungBrom

How do people find those verification pics? 😂

Offline The_Don

How do people find those verification pics? 😂

Depends, in some cases the verification picture will stay accessible.

During the verification process the picture is normally accessible, then after the account has passed A/W verification system. The account profile account manager can opt to hide it or not.

Offline tergil

What's her skin like? There's so much photoshopping in those profile pics that I can't tell

Offline MrMatrix

Pleased you a had a good time Zulu- she looks good to me. :thumbsup:

Offline zulu-lance

What's her skin like? There's so much photoshopping in those profile pics that I can't tell

Her skin quality is quite good, although forgot to mention that the entire length of her left arm is tattooed.
Bratpack - I'm not convinced that's her in the verification pic, the girl I saw is prettier than that!

Offline Apu

You sure?

Same URL number to the thing she's holding up and same registration date.
From my experience, looks polish too. Not bad looking, slap some make up on and could be a 8/10 easy if that's what your calling her.
I've seen worse throw on some make up and turn out looking like Kelly Brook.
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

mrhappypants

facially 8/10,

not too much into DFK

Started OW as she said she had caught something recently and since then she does not offer OWO.

She does not do CIM nor facials.

As a matter of personal opinion I would rate this an instant and unqualified negative on the basis of misrepresented services alone.  The verification picture is not anything close to an 8.  Your choice, but you have set a very low bar for a positive review. There is far better value for money in the vacinity.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 02:53:27 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline MrMatrix

As a matter of personal opinion I would rate this an instant and unqualified negative on the basis of misrepresented services alone.  The verification picture is not anything close to an 8.  Your choice, but you have set a very low bar for a positive review. There is far better value for money in the vacinity.
Hi HP, Sorry but she looks an 8 to me. Verification photos are rarely that good and this one IMO is quite good. I guess we all have different tastes. :hi:

mrhappypants

Hi HP, Sorry but she looks an 8 to me. Verification photos are rarely that good and this one IMO is quite good. I guess we all have different tastes. :hi:

You missed a couple of key sections in my post.  This WG is misrepresenting OWO and CIM as available services.  If you are prepared to pay £100 for  - misrepresented - covered service and limited kissing to the girl in the verification picture then - as you say - "different tastes".

holland

I agree 100%. :thumbsup:

Offline MrMatrix

You missed a couple of key sections in my post.  This WG is misrepresenting OWO and CIM as available services.  If you are prepared to pay £100 for  - misrepresented - covered service and limited kissing to the girl in the verification picture then - as you say - "different tastes".
I agree with you entirely. I was referring only to her looks as being 8/10. No I'm pissed off with misrepresentation at the moment so I know exactly what you mean. :hi: