Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Earl's Court/ Sweet Monique  (Read 1768 times)

24 review(s) for _SweetMONIQUE_ (22 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jd_75

First review here. Hopefully first of many to come, though starting on a sour note.

Booked sweet Monique yesterday for a 2 pm Incall today after calling and agreeing details. Received text shortly after providing post code and confirming time.
Busy office schedule meant that I didn't turn on the punting phone till I started and only sent a confirming text as I got into the tube. Rookie mistake. Didn't get any response from Monique and her phone was switched off till 2.30. Was finally able to get through and talk to her. Monique had overslept and was apologetic, suggesting rebooking for another time. By this time I was already heading back to the office.

Disappointing and time wasting experience overall, which is a shame as there is a lot of nice and positive feedback on Monique here and she has been in my hotlist for a while. Monique had mentioned that she starts at 12, so it makes the miss for a 2 pm appointment all the more disappointing.

I probably won't book her again as I can't afford to mess up the very few opportunities I get to take time out to punt. For others who are interested in meeting her, make sure you confirm with her on the day before you start travel. Not very reliable.

Cheers, JD

Link for Sweet Monique: External Link/Members Only

Offline Shenshiro

Noticed Monique's been playing a bit with her prices too. I had kept her in my HL after seeing her a bit over a month ago at £120ph, but not once she upped it to £140. Now I see she's back down to £130. That might be the right sort of money if she has a good stream of clients and can get her service right, but the tinkering with her prices and your experience suggests she's not there yet.

Anyway sorry to hear you got let down. I remember her saying she tried to work 10am to 6pm, so "oversleeping" on 2pm booking is pretty poor.

Offline collector

Noticed Monique's been playing a bit with her prices too. I had kept her in my HL after seeing her a bit over a month ago at £120ph, but not once she upped it to £140. Now I see she's back down to £130. That might be the right sort of money if she has a good stream of clients and can get her service right, but the tinkering with her prices and your experience suggests she's not there yet.

Anyway sorry to hear you got let down. I remember her saying she tried to work 10am to 6pm, so "oversleeping" on 2pm booking is pretty poor.
And she put her 1/2 hour price back to 80£ as well.

Offline jd_75

Thanks guys. The pricing I can deal with though I know opinions really differ on this. It's the time wasting that gets my goat. Anyways, it ain't my first rodeo. Sort of goes with the territory. I read another review now which I had missed where the punter reported that the first meet was a wash and he only saw her the second time around, so this behaviour isn't new to Monique. That punters second review is positive, so I am sure she will be interesting to a lot of punters here. Just make sure she is actually communicating on the day you plan to meet her.

JD

slow and low

Interesting as she has a lot good reviews on here performance wise.

Offline jd_75

Interesting as she has a lot good reviews on here performance wise.

Yep, and that prompted me to book her. Must say I was really looking forward to it also. That said, I don't deal with time wasting well. I know its my problem, but given how rarely I get to engage this hobby, that is one aggravation I can do without. I am not saying that she is a bad punt or anything dangerous. Just a warning to make sure she is on the money on the day you plan to meet her. Don't travel to her without confirming that she is waiting at the other end. Will save you some heartache.

slow and low

My first review on here was a negative for same reason turned up at a booking and she wasn't even in the flat. I walked that is the only option.

mrhappypants

Diary management has been a theme back to when west8 reviewed her.

Dave

Atticus Finch

Diary management has been a theme back to when west8 reviewed her.

Dave

I think her circumstances are different now however.  She had a receptionist who controlled the bookings in Kings Cross, while she is indie now.

It's a shame that the OP was let down on this occasion,and it is always annoying to be mucked around, but I'd suggest he may want to attempt another meeting.  She is absolutely worth the effort.

Offline The_Don

I will update the wiki later, with her price change (4th this year, that I'm aware of).
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 01:56:21 pm by The_Don »

Offline collector

I will update the wiki later, with her price change (4th this year, that I'm aware of).
Back to 80/120

Offline Shenshiro

Back to 80/120

Now if she just sets her 1.5 hour rate to £180 we'll be golden. Always annoying when a girl's 1.5 hour rate is worse value for money than their 1 hour or 2 hour rate, at least for punters like me who like 1.5 hour bookings. Monique if you're reading this :)

Offline Hertsgent

I've got into the habit of texting earlier in the day for my "well planned" WG meetings (ie those booked more than a night in advance!). Just ensures confirmation from both sides - sometimes a happy byproduct is a stream of textsex back, which I regard as a happy freebie  :wacko:

In your circumstances I guess I would have wandered back to work via Soho....

Offline jd_75

I've got into the habit of texting earlier in the day for my "well planned" WG meetings (ie those booked more than a night in advance!). Just ensures confirmation from both sides - sometimes a happy byproduct is a stream of textsex back, which I regard as a happy freebie  :wacko:

In your circumstances I guess I would have wandered back to work via Soho....

Nah.. Just back to the grind in my case. Nothing in my HL was an option at that time and I wasn't up for a random find.

I notice from the comments here that Monique has reset her prices. I am still out in her case but happy punting to the rest of you.