Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Behindtheblueeyes - Bank / Aldgate  (Read 1201 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5682921) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline safewear

2 hours £350 External Link/Members Only

Holly was a great communicator exchanging WhatsApp messages prior to our meeting that reflected her fun personality and good humor. She arrived at my apartment spot on time in a pretty above the knee dress plonked herself on the bed and chatted away for a good 20 minutes. She then excused herself to the bathroom and retuned in a two piece lingerie set and black stockings which was feast to behold.

We chatted some more before she offered me a massage and I then returned the favour. Holly has a very nice body, well proportioned and toned, natural breasts and a tight tasty pussy.

After a brief period of cuddling, kissing and fondling, Holly gave me a BJ which was OK rather than anything special. She offered herself up in a position of my choice and I went for spooning, slipping myself inside he and taking a firm hold of her breasts.

After sex we went to an Italian restaurant and enjoyed a meal together where she chatted quite openly about her personal life which made it very relaxed and enjoyable.

On the whole, I enjoyed the evening very much but more from the point of view of her company rather than the sex. Whilst it ticked quite a few boxes, I didn't find Holly to be the best GFE, as she wasn't as passionate as I would have liked nor as enthusiastic but that may have been because I didn't demand it from her but just expected it on the basis of her profile and AW reviews.

If there wasn't as much choice in London , I would see Holly again but she probably wouldn't be first choice if others on my hot list were available.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 02:41:14 pm by safewear »