Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Thai TS  (Read 1647 times)

Offline Chris1990mcr

External Link/Members Only

Visited in Cheadle. Paid £80 for 30 mins. Paid £20 extra for OWO / Kissing / CIM +  some sort of promotion I can't recall everything.

I thought she was pretty good looking. Close resemblance to the pictures and had a really nice round bum with abs. BeeBee, Winda and now Emily who I have seen have all been top tier recently so on a roll. They have also had abs so on my sample of 3 thai trannies with abs are excellent service providers  :dance:

New location for me this cheadle place. easy to find, easy to park and safe all ok no complaints.

The service was enthusiastic, warm and welcoming. deep kissing, tongues, I just thoroughly enjoyed myself.

She had a pretty small pecker that didn't get particularly hard at any point. I think the text said she can top. I'd be highly surprised if she actually can.

I had an enthusiastic bj, no deep but good eye contact, good sucking of her tits, rimmed her peachy arse and then fucked with her on top where she really was good at grinding and lots of leaning down for kissing. Think we went to mish and also doggy. Bit of a blur but then highly enjoyable sweaty finish when I filled the bag.

Took me ages to cum, a few times recently ive gone off fast.

Overall rated this one and would recommend.

Online Bobble47

Echoes my review of her. I'd put her right up there as well. She was very enthusiastic

Hopefully will be seeing Winda or BeeBee if they're in my area again soon

Offline rubberduck221

I'va had Winda and BeeBee and they were both great, sounds like this ones next on the HL.

Cheers for the review

Offline Chris1990mcr

I'va had Winda and BeeBee and they were both great, sounds like this ones next on the HL.

Cheers for the review

All 3 very good. Broke a streak of utterly depressing encounters. And just like that this game draws you back in  :lol: