Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivanaa - St Albans  (Read 1535 times)

73 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6101781) (66 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Thaller

Links
External Link/Members Only

Venue
Block of flats near Sainsbury's. Free parking there. Converted office blocks, couple minutes walk away. Studio flat, all clean and fairly new though.

Comms
A bit of back & forth about time - she couldn't squeeze me in at the requested time, but due to no other options around I waited around. All done via text.

Time booked
30 minutes = £100

Appearance
Fuckdoll just like in the pictures. No issues at all, very fit.

The meeting
Not going to go too much into the actual meeting as described well in other 60+ reviews.

Did well, OW, sex in a few positions, friendly enough.

However, this punt is a neutral for me.

Ivanaa seems just soo over the top fake & scripted it made the whole experience a bit weird to me.

When asking about kissing or OWO, rather than just saying no, she would come up with some shit like 'We cannot do that but let's leave it our imaginations...'   :vomit:

The whole experience felt like I was watching a sales pitch or a US talk show.

Don't get me wrong, amazing body and couldn't really fault the actual action, just the personality side of things seemed to fake to me. I think I prefer something more natural lol, even if a little more rugged.

Conclusion
Glad to have sampled, won't be returning. Not for me.

Offline PilotMan

I can see why you would rate her neutral, I thought she was Professional, just not passionate.

From my review..

"I asked to kiss her, but she said “we’re sex buddies, not lovers” with a cheeky smile."

Offline Thaller

I can see why you would rate her neutral, I thought she was Professional, just not passionate.

From my review..

"I asked to kiss her, but she said “we’re sex buddies, not lovers” with a cheeky smile."

100%. No issues at all with service vs advertising vs expectations... Just a little 'too professional' for me aha

Offline simon07

Well the punter spends £100. I guess we would want different experiences to enjoy.
My agenda is different to hers and of course the competition is out there. In the end it’s my agenda that should win.

Offline issacchilemba

Thanks for the review. I have just recently been back for a return visit and will post a review shortly.

For me, my opinion, very harsh review.

Your asking for things she clearly states on the profile she does not do.

And you've marked her down for her 'fakeness'. . .which I'm not sure is a valid shout for me. . .I agree some SP's can be more chatty or 'real' and Ivanaa is clearly playing a role in what she offers, but that is what you want, we want the role of a sexy SP, we don't want to hear the daily dramas or moans of your SP.

I guess not for you and as you mentioned an overwhelming list of Positives across UKP paints a different story!

Offline Makka124

Thanks for the review. I have just recently been back for a return visit and will post a review shortly.

And you've marked her down for her 'fakeness'. . .which I'm not sure is a valid shout for me. . .I agree some SP's can be more chatty or 'real' and Ivanaa is clearly playing a role in what she offers, but that is what you want, we want the role of a sexy SP, we don't want to hear the daily dramas or moans of your SP.

I guess not for you and as you mentioned an overwhelming list of Positives across UKP paints a different story!

Sounds like your a white knighting

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

How do you know what went on during the OP's booking, who are you to say what is valid and what isn't when he's relaying details of his experience?

I see you've just posted a positive review, is that to counter this neutral?  :unknown:

Offline Thaller

Did I touch a nerve?   :)

If you read the review, my remarks were about how she answered the questions - not giving her a neutral for not offering something!

It's a 100% valid shout. How you respond to her and what your impressions are... are yours. How other people judge her and her experience is just as valid as anyone else's opinion. That's the beauty of this forum, people give their honest opinion and others can formulate theirs.

I don't want to hear complain or moan about her day to day life - but not EVERYTHING has to be scripted and rehearsed, as it seemed to me during the punt.

Sorry, next time I'll check the consensus before giving a neutral or a negative, maybe you can approve the review in the first place?  :D

Offline Fuzzyduck

Well done. You've just made yourself look like a total twat.

Offline issacchilemba

Offline issacchilemba

How do you know what went on during the OP's booking, who are you to say what is valid and what isn't when he's relaying details of his experience?

I see you've just posted a positive review, is that to counter this neutral?  :unknown:

I didn't say I did know what went on during the OP's booking. I didn't question the validity of the OP. . .confused!

I simply commented on the comment which said: Ivanaa seems just soo over the top fake & scripted it made the whole experience a bit weird to me.
I agree that she provides a 'performance' and I questioned why this is an issue. Maybe the OP likes to have a good gossip and chinwag about the SP's issues or dramas; I don't; so was saying I would rather have this 'fantasy' than something 'real'. My opinion. Each to their own. I finished my comment with I guess not for you and as you mentioned

I have just left a comment on my review to explain that I only noticed this review, on my way to leaving my own review, and as it was so recent thought I was well placed to provide a comment!

Offline issacchilemba

Did I touch a nerve?   :)

If you read the review, my remarks were about how she answered the questions - not giving her a neutral for not offering something!

It's a 100% valid shout. How you respond to her and what your impressions are... are yours. How other people judge her and her experience is just as valid as anyone else's opinion. That's the beauty of this forum, people give their honest opinion and others can formulate theirs.

I don't want to hear complain or moan about her day to day life - but not EVERYTHING has to be scripted and rehearsed, as it seemed to me during the punt.

Sorry, next time I'll check the consensus before giving a neutral or a negative, maybe you can approve the review in the first place?  :D

No nerve touched my end! haha

That's the beauty of this forum, people give their honest opinion and others can formulate theirs.
I agree. I diversity of comments is what makes this forum great!

Plenty more SP's in the Sea!

:drinks:

Offline issacchilemba

Well done. You've just made yourself look like a total twat.

Really?

Offline Makka124

No nerve touched my end! haha

That's the beauty of this forum, people give their honest opinion and others can formulate theirs.
I agree. I diversity of comments is what makes this forum great!

Plenty more SP's in the Sea!

:drinks:

Correct but they don’t go out of there way to dispute someone else review and try to downplay it