Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Innocent Chelsea - perfect GFE in Cambridge (incall)  (Read 1080 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7586781) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline stxrdg4

Firstly, shout out to Mich9el and Marvelous for being the trailblazers who were the only ones who had reviewed Chelsea here when I was considering her and gave me the confidence to book, given how new her profile is/was with such little feedback. I'm very glad I did go ahead with arranging to meet her, so thanks, guys!

Fee: £90 for 30 mins
Services: DFK, owo, fingering, rimming (Chelsea receiving), sex

Comms: I rang Chelsea's number but didn't get through. A bit later, I got a text asking me to text her instead. She was quite responsive and we quickly agreed on a time; I put a booking request in on AW and we were set. I got approximate location followed by detailed instructions once I arrived.

The lady
Chelsea is slim, very attractive, and has a lovely smile with piercing blue eyes. She was extremely warm and welcoming when I arrived and her general demeanour made for an excellent meet.

The meet
I went to the flat and Chelsea answered the door. She was dressed in a sexy black negligée and welcomed me in with a friendly smile. I promptly handed over the paperwork and was offered a drink. I quickly used the bathroom then joined Chelsea in the bedroom. The flat is well presented and tidy (individually rolled hand towels in the bathroom is a very nice touch). If you don't like fluff, stop reading now.

What followed was up there with the best GFE meets I've ever had. We started DFK which was full on and intense. We continued for a while and slowly undressed before getting onto the bed. After continuing DFK while letting our hands explore each other, I eventually moved down her body until finally giving her RO for a while (fully shaven, immaculate, cleaner than clean). She gives me OWO some time which is great and eventually I rim her (again, immaculate), then we 69, and finally on with the condom. All of this was interspersed with amazing DFK. With the condom on, we have sex in missionary for a bit, then I ask her to go on top and she rides me to completion.

Gold star for Chelsea cleaning me up herself. I lay on the bed with the biggest smile on my face and she cheekily darted in to kiss me (I didn't think my smile could get bigger but it did). After a bit more chatting while I got dressed and a kiss goodbye, I left feeling very relaxed and content.

Conclusion
I think I'm gonna say it: 10/10 overall rating (or at least 9.5/10). I certainly hope to see her again. If an intense GFE is what you're after, Chelsea knows how to provide that very well.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Mr Garmin

She is good isn't she?

I think that I was one of the first to see her and selfishly kept her to myself for a while.

Offline stxrdg4

Whoa, a reply from Mr Garmin himself??

Big fan of your fitness smartwatches :D

Offline Mr Garmin

TY, I never go out without one :D

However I've managed to wear it out wanking over Chelsea  :rolleyes:

Offline stxrdg4

Haha, it must be recording record numbers of "steps" per day  ;)

Offline stxrdg4

Sorry, forgot to mention - cigarette smoke was very faint but occasionally detectable on Chelsea. The flat itself didn't smell at all.

It didn't bother me but, if you're particularly sensitive to it, take that into consideration when deciding whether to book.

Online PilotMan

Sorry, forgot to mention - cigarette smoke was very faint but occasionally detectable on Chelsea. The flat itself didn't smell at all.

It didn't bother me but, if you're particularly sensitive to it, take that into consideration when deciding whether to book.

Thanks for noting that, smokers breath really puts me off. That sounds acceptable though.

Offline calzone

Ah yes, that is something I didn't include in my review. There was an incredibly faint hint of smoke on her breath, it was so indistinct however that when we kissed again I thought I might have imagined it.