Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colchester Grab a granny night ?  (Read 1739 times)

johnbuoy

I hope nobody minds me posting this here but i want local knowledge.

I am going to be in Colchester next week and have got some potentially good punts lined up in the surrounding districts.

I fancy trying my luck pulling a civilian. Is there a mid week grab a Granny night local to Colchester?

It may be called a afternoon tea party ?

vt

The WI Knitting Circle perhaps?!?  :sarcastic:

Offline madeinwales56

Just use your nose and follow the aroma of piss & biscuits ...

Offline Convince Me

There is / was a club a few years back a few miles out that did a grab a granny night on a Thu. Never failed to score a single mum of 4,3 or 2 kids. I'm still searching for its name.

Offline classclown

Wasn't that the Windmill at Copford (later became Escape).

Offline Convince Me

Wasn't that the Windmill at Copford (later became Escape).
The same place. Back in the day it was known as 'Kings'. Now it's been converted into a residential property for £1.7m

No idea where to find a shag these days!

Offline madeinwales56

I hope nobody minds me posting this here but i want local knowledge.

I am going to be in Colchester next week and have got some potentially good punts lined up in the surrounding districts.

I fancy trying my luck pulling a civilian. Is there a mid week grab a Granny night local to Colchester?

Is there a Chicagos in Colchester? Seems to attract the older teen on a Thursday night if the one in Norwich is anything to go by - apparently ....

Offline alligatr

Is there a Chicagos in Colchester? Seems to attract the older teen on a Thursday night if the one in Norwich is anything to go by - apparently ....

Used to be but it closed a while back. Not sure what's in its place now, it was empty last time i went up that way. Roberts club might be what you're after, it seems to attract an older crowd. Not really my kind of place as i prefer bars to nightclubs but if you're just looking to pull a milf it's probably your best bet in colchester.