Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best massage places around in Norwich?  (Read 1639 times)

Offline MilfHunter34

Hi guys looking for some advice, have been having sciatica pains for 3 months and this morning doctor suggested one best things I can do is try massage out so thought “killing two birds with one stone” I’d try one of the places where I can get a happy ending but I’ve never been to one before, so was hoping get some feedback on here about best place to go in and around norwich?

Offline norwichfunseeker

Hi guys looking for some advice, have been having sciatica pains for 3 months and this morning doctor suggested one best things I can do is try massage out so thought “killing two birds with one stone” I’d try one of the places where I can get a happy ending but I’ve never been to one before, so was hoping get some feedback on here about best place to go in and around norwich?

St benedicts is the cleanest / most modern I understand.
I have been there many times, but not the others.

That said not sure how medically trained these girls are!
Can you get your visit on prescription? That would be a bonus.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 01:15:37 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline MilfHunter34

St benedicts is the cleanest / most modern I understand.
I have been there many times, but not the others.

That said not sure how medically trained these girls are!
Can you get your visit on prescription? That would be a bonus.

Thank you mate I may check that out, great reviews by looks of it.
I would just like to see if one of these massages would do any help, unfortunately I can’t no, Full time work and above the income line to receive it on prescription unfortunately lol!!

Offline norwichfunseeker

The problem you will get is, other than potentially a lack of medical training, the girls rotate.

On a serious note I have used the norfolk clinic previously to see an osteopath, for shoulder pain, which was excellent, but obv strictly legit. (and was male!)

Offline MilfHunter34

I’ll give that some thought thank you for helping me out mate, sooner the pain goes or gets less worse then better, I’ll take anything to be fair with you right now

Offline norwichfunseeker

I’ll give that some thought thank you for helping me out mate, sooner the pain goes or gets less worse then better, I’ll take anything to be fair with you right now

:drinks: :hi:

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Hi Milfhunter

I’ll second what NFS says…if you are in real pain then go for some professional treatment…an osteopath or physio would be best to start with.  They can usually then recommend a qualified masseuse who will do any follow up or regular treatment required.

I have regular qualified massages to control ongoing pain and whilst the masseuse is a real hottie, and yes I would love to hahaha, I don’t confuse getting proper pain relief with the relief you get from fucking a full service working girl.

Good luck and hope you get yourself sorted soon

Offline norwichfunseeker

This one has been recoommened to me previously too -

The Replay Sports Clinic, who are located at 8 Woolgate court on St Benedicts which isnt far from the previous massage shop mentioned. They also have a second location on Salhouse Rd (near Dunelm) if thats closer

Their normal approach is an initial 90 min appointment. Depending who you get to see, It’s around £70 for the 90 min assessment and then around £50/£60 for the 60 min appointments  thereafter.

External Link/Members Only

Their number is on the website (not much else is) but I wont quote it here so when people google it, this site doesnt appear.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 03:07:56 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline MilfHunter34

Hi Milfhunter

I’ll second what NFS says…if you are in real pain then go for some professional treatment…an osteopath or physio would be best to start with.  They can usually then recommend a qualified masseuse who will do any follow up or regular treatment required.

I have regular qualified massages to control ongoing pain and whilst the masseuse is a real hottie, and yes I would love to hahaha, I don’t confuse getting proper pain relief with the relief you get from fucking a full service working girl.

Good luck and hope you get yourself sorted soon

Thank you NB I really appreciate reaching out to me about my problem, it’s something I’ll be looking into, thanks again mate