Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nadia New Thai girl  (Read 3132 times)

pussypilot

I thought I needed some fun yesterday so had a look what was available and plumped for one of the two Thai girls visiting Norwich. Which one to go for I went for Nadia New Thai girl
 ( External Link/Members Only )
Got to the apartment in Pottergate and bingo bang on time she is ready. Entrance onto the road but knocked and was let in immediately.
She looked better than her profile pics. She was dressed in black basque and hold ups. Cracking body had me hard straight away. She looks like her age is about right, mind you I don’t care she looked knockout. Pretty face, nice skin, cracking figure and great tits and arse.
Paperwork out of the way and some light French kissing before she gets going on my now rock hard cock. Not really deep throat but still nice technique and felt great, she also let me shove it down her throat a bit. After some sucking and licking I think I need a break, so I give her some tongue action with fingers in both her holes for good measure. I now get some more tongue and some really good rimming, which felt great as she manged to get her tongue right up my arse.
It was a real turn on for me to her say “You fuck me now” in her nice Thai accent. Well I wasn’t going to not was I. First some cowgirl which she seemed to like, I know I did as watching her great set of tits bounce up and down was a site. I knew that if I wasn’t careful this could be over far too quickly so stopped and had some more rimming on me to cool my cock down. Time for some doggy now but that wasn’t for long as that lovely arsehole was saying to me fuck me. Out of the pussy and into her lovely little arse, ummm that’s tight but she took it like a trooper. I started slowly as it was a nice fit and I didn’t want to hurt her, but the speed picked up and she was asking me to fuck her arse harder. I wasn’t going to stop as it was great so I pulled out a couple of times just to see her arse gape a bit then time to come and man she was taking me balls deep which was great as she has a great arse. Bingo filled the sack with a couple of days worth.
Quick clean up and then a nice massage to finish, a good £80.00 spent in my mind. I will go back when she visits Norwich again.

Only minor points on a negative side but they are only small points, too many wet wipes used and could do with a bit more tongue in the kissing department. 
The best punt I’ve had in Norwich. 

Offline Stukey

Sounds a great time and I have been planning to see her.

Was anal extra?

Simplysimon

Sounds a great time and I have been planning to see her.

Was anal extra?

Would presume was an extra £10 on a 30 min booking as he stated he spent £80 and 30 mins is listed at £70

Offline Stukey

Perhaps, I better enlist for one of your simple arithmetic sessions.  Well spotted, Thanks

pussypilot

Yes Stukey just the £10.00 for anal, good value. I was thinking of Moly myself but being a cheapskate her offer of £30.00 for anal didn't stack up but sounds like you had a good time with her also.

This was my first Thai and it won't be the last. I was nervous that I may get someone who had been a man at one stage but no that wasn't a problem with Nadia. I do find their accent quite a turn on even when booking.

Offline mork

I was nervous that I may get someone who had been a man at one stage but no that wasn't a problem with Nadia.

:lol: that comment tickled me; I know the feeling. If there is even a whiff of bloke with facial features or an Adam's apple that's suspicious, it's time to make an excuse and go. Lol

vt

:lol: that comment tickled me; I know the feeling. If there is even a whiff of bloke with facial features or an Adam's apple that's suspicious, it's time to make an excuse and go. Lol

I'm paranoid about that with Thais & Brazilians...is there a surefire way of telling??  :unknown:

pussypilot

VT if there's a cock still is one way. :scare:

Adams apple is another.  :scare:

If she still has beard isn't good.  :scare:

If you can't tell then does it matter. :lol:

Offline mork