Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abellaxo aka Anabella, London (Outcall)  (Read 2442 times)

y_wizard

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First post guys, so go easy

I have been lurking for a while, and thought it about time i made my mark and what a way.

Lets get the vitals out of the way:

Appearance
The pictures are pretty accurate, they are professionally done, but not overly retouched and she is extremely stunning, i love curly hair and her skin is ever so soft.

Price
A small fortune £400 for 2 hours Anal included but usually £20 more

Communications
i originally posted a RB which Anabella replied to but for that particular booking we couldn’t work things. So stayed in contact via email and once i was ready and able to book, we exchanged numbers and had a quick chat before confirming.
For once we exchanged a few more texts than usual a few bants and flirty messages, she seems quite a fun character.

Physicality
Anabella is undoubtedly extremely beautiful, she holds her height extremely well, tall but not gangly and legs that go on for ever. Nice rounded hips, legs with curves and an ass that invites your tongue.

Experience
She walked in wearing a black pencil skirt, tights and a tucked in shirt, looked like she came straight to mine after work. Greeted me with a nice sensual kiss, we talked a bit she really is a very fun girl, then hopped in the shower and came out fully naked. Wow what a body, i got straight down to buy knees and licked her from toe to head, yes that order.
She responds really well to kissing and oral, it wasn’t long till she was moaning and got really wet. I must have spent a good 45 mins down on her, the rimming was exquisite she pushes back enthusiastically encouraging you to probe further, loved that.

She returned the favour, with some deep sloppy oral on me, working the shaft, cradling the balls. I did notice before she put my cock in her mouth she gave it the once over, a real stickler for cleanliness. Luckily i gave the old boy a good spa clean before the meet. I told her  i didn’t want to cum in her mouth, i wanted to cum inside her, so she quickly got in to position, covered me up, and slid me right home, she wrapped her legs round me, digging her heels in to my back as i started to build a rhythm, id saved up 2 weeks, so i was ready to pop real soon, i exploded all up inside her filling that bag.

After a slight pause and chat, we enjoyed a cold drink, she decided we exchange kisses with ice cubes, this got me going double time, and it wasn’t long before i was prone boning, doggy, legs over my shoulder, the second pop is always the best, and she seemed to love every bit of it.
I asked her if she was ready for anal, she responded with a yes, she got in to position and eased me in gently, held me in her arse for a bit and then pulled me in and out to get used to the feeling, she was biting her lips whilst she was doing this, then she pulled her hands away and she said I’m ready now, i pulled back and watched my dick slowly disappear in to her arse and my word what a sight that was.

This time i wanted her to swallow, and to see my cock spasm as it drenched the inside of her mouth and her beautiful face looking up at me as she swallowed every single drop. That memory is burned in to my mind.

We over ran by 10 mins, she seemed to be ok with that and I’m hoping she had as much a good time as i did.

Pro’s
One of the best punts I’ve ever had, Beautiful girl, sexy as hell, enthusiastic kissing, sex and anal.

Con’s
The price is a real killer, definitely worth every penny but fuck it hurt to depart with that amount of dough in one hit, then again you only live once.

Would i see her again, Yes if i could afford it, but she would be an extremely expensive habit.

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for the review, OP - I've been curious about her for some time.

Was she working under a different name when you saw her, or was this meet very recent? 

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for the review, OP - I've been curious about her for some time.

Was she working under a different name when you saw her, or was this meet very recent?
OP, would be appreciated if you would respond to my query above, please... there's something intriguing about this review...

cheers,

James999

First post guys, so go easy

May go easier if you respond to questions

Avogadrosnumber

May go easier if you respond to questions

No offense but how are you asking someone questions when you've contributed fuck all to this forum?