Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Domination  (Read 863 times)

Trav

Hi there,

Can anyone advice someone who does domination, please? Preferably young and pretty :). I know, it's hard to find, but who knows. Someone might know one like that.
Thanks.  :hi:

Offline Londonpunter30

Domination covers far too many areas, you may need to go into a bit more detail.  Do you want to combine this with sex or just domination ?

I'd say red haired cutie on aw

Trav

Domination covers far too many areas, you may need to go into a bit more detail.  Do you want to combine this with sex or just domination ?

Yes, I would want to combine it with normal sex as well. Not hard domination but light/medium.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Yes, I would want to combine it with normal sex as well. Not hard domination but light/medium.

London Retreat, if incalls suit you? Not been there but some people swear by them. Several threads on here if you type it into the search box.

Trav

Thanks for your recommendation by the way!  :hi:

Trav

London Retreat, if incalls suit you? Not been there but some people swear by them. Several threads on here if you type it into the search box.
Hi,
Thanks mate.
I was considering that place but I've heard that girls are not that young and pretty there. Please, let me know if I'm not correct.

Offline Londonpunter30

They have a aw profile and website.  Check out the girls.  Not been but some look very good, others don't really do it for me

Offline Jimmyredcab

Hi there,

Can anyone advice someone who does domination, please? Preferably young and pretty :). I know, it's hard to find, but who knows. Someone might know one like that.
Thanks.  :hi:

To get a decent domination experience you may have to accept someone slightly older, a 19 year old won't have a clue.    :hi:

Offline Donald Fuck

Concerning the London Retreat, the only one of the current line-up I have met is Alex. She must be over 30 but is IMO pretty, enthusiastic and with a GOSH.

Amy must be about 26, I hear, but we have not met.

DF