Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: willing, enthusiastic but inexperienced WG  (Read 1198 times)

Offline horsa

have you had a punt with a willing, enthusiastic but inexperienced WG? how was it?

Offline Branny

Yes some years ago, got me the taste for amateurs and part timers. One reason I don't punt much these days is that I haven't quite had the same buzz with more professional WGs.

Offline spiralnotebook

Yes, I called in for a punt at a place in Southend a number of years ago. It must have been the girls first time as she was incredibly nervous and basically tried to get out of doing anything even getting her kit off. We only got somewhere after around 15 mins when I said I wanted to see the receptionist and see someone else. I think she was a student trying to make a few bob and the girls on reception rolled their eyes when asking if everything had been ok, in fact they said they would get shot of her and apologised.

A better experience was again in Southend at a Thai FS/massage flat where the (sole) owner asked me to show her assistant/new girl/friend (delete as appropriate) what men liked so I got a full remit to corrupt the poor willing innocent for an hour `yes now slide your finger up there while sucking on this` . . .
A great treat  :D .

Offline king tarzan

Many of the Russians I go to..
Big time sign of them being fresh and disease free.👍👍👍👍👍eye of the 🐅 bonus points for them 👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline horsa

Many of the Russians I go to..
Big time sign of them being fresh and disease free.👍👍👍👍👍eye of the 🐅 bonus points for them 👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

are they inexperienced?

Offline sunnyj

have you had a punt with a willing, enthusiastic but inexperienced WG? how was it?
That's my favourite kind of WGs and I really like them.  :D
I have seen few and reviewed them here. In my experience, these WGs are very happy service providers as they have just started earning more than they usually earn from their normal jobs and also they are willing to please and put the extra effort to create regulars. The same WG after few months/years become jaded and lazy. Only few of them are able to sustain their energy and become consistent good SPs.  :hi:

Offline king tarzan

How do you know?  :unknown:
I'm assuming..( hopefully accurately)there obsessed with hygiene and Johnny being there..
I'm el supero happyendo with that!!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 02:59:43 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Corus Boy

Yes.

Two that I remember,  from years back.

There was an agency in South Wales called Lynx, long gone unfortunately.

Many of the ladies were there because of financial issues.

I met two younger ladies and learnt that I was their first client.

One told me that she needed the money but also she wanted uncomplicated sex for herself. She was rampant, verging on being sex maniac. Possibly one of the best punts I've had.

The other was desperate for money,  that was all she was interested in it showed, everything was rushed.

Offline formulajuan1

I noticed a very brief new Profile for a local girl on AW recently. For the hell of it I saw her for an Incall just before Christmas, but her Profile has has already been removed. We met at an old farmhouse on the Devon/Somerset border on the far-side of nowhere. She has kids and was probably just working for a short time to boost her funds for Christmas. Our meet wins my prize for most bizarre booking of the year. I've never given the neighbours a flash in a bedroom with no curtains before, or had sex with a woman who might have looked a lot happier if I had a Vagina. She was genuinely Bi, very into BDSM and pain, and fairly recently out of a long-term relationship with a woman, but enthusiastic and friendly. My Vanilla-ish, Pain-free and Cuddly version of Sex must have been quite a shock to her. She really wasn't sure what to do with my cock and treated it as though it might explode at any moment!
Banned reason: Blatant tout.

Offline B4bcock

In my early days of punting I only ever went to a parlour called Butterflies in Weston-Super-Mare (now closed down).   One morning, there was a new black girl called Rosie, so I thought I would try her out.   Once in the room she told me she was very nervous as she had only started the previous day and I was her first customer.   The service there was only ever vanilla; a massage followed by protected oral/penetration and no extras were ever offered to me (and I was too inexperienced to try asking for them) so there was no scope for teaching her any tricks of the trade  :(.   I got talking to her to try to get her more relaxed and she told me she had moved here from S Africa with her two daughters, following a relationship breakdown and she had started working at the parlour to get some cash flowing.   The service followed the set routine, but, when it came to penetration, her nervousness must have triggered a bout of vaginismus and her fanny was so tight it was actually painful to have sex with her.  It was probably uncomfortable for her aswell, but she didn't say anything.   I never picked her again, but she continued to work there for a few more months, so I guess she managed to relax into her work.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 07:09:51 pm by B4bcock »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well if she was willing and inexprenced then yes very interesting idea, but the problem is with rare exception she'll more then likely be a trafficked Rom who isnt intrested anyway:(