Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advent Calendars for punters (or the 12 x 2 days of Christmas!!)  (Read 606 times)

Offline hantshagger

I am wondering about a little gift to myself , maybe next year now, if i save up in time .....

For each day from 1 Dec to 24 Dec inclusive, i open one window of a punting advent calendar, and one girl comes through it, to join me for sexy fun.
So , one WG on day 1  (who then remains 'on duty' to end of 24th), a second WG the next day, who stays to 24th and so on, til on 24th, last girl arrives, joining the 23 already there for more sexy fun.  (I might need to invite a few males around in the last week or so, to keep everyone occupied!    ;) )

Worked out i should list my girls dates of arrival according to who i can bear to spend the most time with (up to 24 days)  but what about overall rates?  Can i get together a list of potential WG's willing to do overnight/days up to 24 days in total, and sum up the total cost of this advent calendar!

Clearly, 24 days and nights of sex , will involve some rest points, but hopefully not too many!

Anyway, to the matter in hand, getting a list of those 24 WG's for next year!... only the best for this project please!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 02:39:02 am by hantshagger »

Offline Curious Newcomer

That sounds like it would be 276 all-day bookings, something tells me it would take more than a year to save up that sort of spare cash!

Offline hantshagger

maybe i could set up a justgiving - or similar -  page, for a more rapid rise in the funds.   :D

But which girls to put on the list to be "the 24" ?

Offline Jerboa

I have no advent calendar, but I just ordered Vlad Putin's 2018 calendar from St Petersburg.  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cueball

But which girls to put on the list to be "the 24" ?
I'll get to work  :D

bigmanbigman