Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are the BBC's The Apprentice Contestants UKP and AdultWork Members?  (Read 2331 times)

Offline PatMacGroin

Anyone been watching BBC's "The Apprentice"? There were a few comments exchanged in the episodes tonight that made me think some of the contests could be members of UKP and AW!

The usual final gathering in the boardroom where everyone gets together to discuss how this weeks Fashion Parade task has gone. Quite early into the discussion there's this exchange:

Lord Sugars right hand woman in the boardroom: "You enjoyed yourself didn't you? Casting those Models?..."

Apprentice contestant: "...Yeah, I thought I'd Take One For The Team."

That same contestant gets himself fired this episode and the show moves onto the BBC2 follow up show "The Apprentice: You're Fired". Where a VT reel of his highlights from the series includes these feedback comments from some of the female contestants:

- "He's a super nice guy, never met anybody as warm as him"

- "He's kind, he's got a huge heart and he's a gentleman as well"

- "He's the greatest gentleman in the house. He's polite, kind and courteous and his mother should be proud of him"

Pretty much just needs a "clean", "smells nice" and "super sexy time" comment to cover the basic set of AW punter feedback! (Well kind of, but not exactly. Gave me reason to smirk though) 

Offline DrConners

Lol ! Great post - Maybe, maybe not - I actually think the show is formulaic rubbish now, obviously mostly scripted but yeah I have caught the first two & you might be on to something there.

In episode 2 about 23 minutes in when "The Boys" are decorating their hotel room, one of them identifies the colours their using as colours of the Romanian flag - then there's a pause as they all look at each other in what I interpretated was a "knowing" exchange of glances  ;)

I'll check out the episode you referenced as soon as I get time - Cheers  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

An interesting observation OP. I recorded the apprentice so I will check it out.  :hi:

Offline Jonestown

On the other hand, just a suggestion, maybe the OP should try and get out more in 2018, and not spend so much time screen (computer & TV) gazing ?

Offline lewisjones23

some idiot had reported this as outing  :wacko:

Offline NIK

Asks Admin to delete thread if he agrees.
I know what is more likely to get deleted.  :crazy:

Offline cueball

Yes, I noticed  :dash:

He'd be better off posting on the thread and getting it off his chest....
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 12:46:14 pm by cueball »

Offline threechilliman

What a numpty.

On spotting a nice piece of totty, an acquaintance once said to me 'I wouldn't mind an hour with her'. Sort of confirmed what I already thought......
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 01:33:11 pm by threechilliman »

Offline PatMacGroin

On the other hand, just a suggestion, maybe the OP should try and get out more in 2018, and not spend so much time screen (computer & TV) gazing ?

Sounds like you must be having a bad day mate. The post was just a light hearted observation of how the choice of words could almost have come directly from this forum. I don't see the need for you to try and make a personal dig about it.

Offline PatMacGroin

I though there could be someone that might see it that way. I intentionally avoided using names to reduce the chances of that accusation.

Thankfully, I think most members see the post as a light hearted observation, little more than a pretty weak joke. No need for it to be taken seriously.

Offline mh

Barking.

I think Prince Andrew visits WGs. Have I just outed him?

JV547845

Barking.

I think Prince Andrew visits WGs. Have I just outed him?

There's no fucking way Prince Harry hasn't spent $100s on Las Vegas hookers before going on a Tour of Duty of the shittest parts of Afghanistan.  I mean imagine getting shot and bleeding to death in Afghanistan, having a few months previously decided against spending $1000s on the Las Vegas sex industry.  What a waste.  What's the point of dying for your country, if you've never had a busty american stripper suck your balls dry?

Yeah, I mean what were Jamie Theakston and Angus Deayton sacked for?

Post operation yew tree, surely the gutter press can admit using prostitutes legally is completely harmless?  Surely they're owed some sort of apology, or reinstatement?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 07:02:37 pm by JV547845 »

Offline SwenyTodd

I've wondered about this in the office when certain colleagues have made comments about the canteen offering a "vanilla service" or one person once referred to a manager in a meeting as "clock watching".  It's difficult to say whether these people are members of sex forums but many sexual phrases have cropped into everyday vocabulary lol

Offline Blackpool Rock

Jade English would get it and according to the stories was shagging one of the blokes (perhaps hedging her bets in case he won the cash so typical prossie MO there)

In terms of punting phrases these days I often pick up on probably innocent comments by people and think "I wonder" but worryingly I notice myself coming out with stuff and don't realise until i've said it.
One of the guys at work ordered apple cake & custard in the canteen but it was more like apple crumble and without thinking I referred to it as a bait & switch  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DrConners

I though there could be someone that might see it that way. I intentionally avoided using names to reduce the chances of that accusation.

Thankfully, I think most members see the post as a light hearted observation, little more than a pretty weak joke. No need for it to be taken seriously.

Well I got what you meant in your "light hearted" post - maybe you were correct in your original assumption - that The Apprentice contestants might be AW users/members!! trainspotter obviously thought so !  :sarcastic:

5th Musketeer

I've wondered about this in the office when certain colleagues have made comments about the canteen offering a "vanilla service" or one person once referred to a manager in a meeting as "clock watching".  It's difficult to say whether these people are members of sex forums but many sexual phrases have cropped into everyday vocabulary lol
The phrases "vanilla service" and "clock watching" have been around for years, not just in the sex industry. 

Offline nodrah

Or maybe, just maybe many everyday phrases have cropped into sexual vocabulary ...
are you seriously suggesting that the phrase ' clock watching ' was never used before UKP ? I heard it in regular use with respect to people working in industry over 50 years ago.