Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Hunter , Cardiff  (Read 1060 times)

5 review(s) for Emily Hunter  (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]

Offline aps

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
Her profile popped up on my HL recently. Couldn't recognise the name, but a quick search with her AW number here said who she was. She was previously Tia and has been reviewed here. I must have put her on HL and then her profile disappeared, till recently.
Pictures looked great, so sent off message and arranged booking. One hour at 160£. Hotel in outskirts of Cardiff.
She is very pretty IMO and I was happy when she opened the door. Early to mid 20s, good height, slim with just the right amount of curves. Redhead, no tattoos or piercings, handful, natural tits, great ass and clean shaven. Pictures are accurate. Was dressed in nice lingerie
Welcomed me with DFK, which was a good start. Money handed over, quick chat and DFK continued. Clothes came off, had OWO with me standing by bed and she sitting by edge of it, she did a good job but no attention to balls. Laid her on the bed and I enjoyed handling and sucking on her tits and pink nipples. More OWO while she took out her toy and played with herself--I joined in with my fingers. Went down for oral and fingering--she tasted nice and got very wet. Condom on and sex in reverse CG, missionary and with legs on my shoulders. Mild encouraging dirty talk kept me going. Watching her ass go up/down, squeezing them and looking in the mirror opposite the bed was a great turn on for me. Came into condom, cleaned up, had a drink and relaxed for a bit.
Then more oral and toy play on her. She did OWO again to get me going but junior wouldn't budge much.
I had a great time and she stays on the HL, for her future visits to Cardiff.

Offline Steelworker

Sounds a good one, APS. Onto HL  :thumbsup:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

APS, you've beaten me to it. I saw her myself recently. And I'd concur with all you've written. I had a terrific time with her. Review to follow shortly