Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy Chanel—Cardiff incall  (Read 1718 times)

27 review(s) for Candy Chanel  (25 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
11 review(s) for x Candy Chanel x  (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline aps

Been waiting to see Candy for a while. Finally the opportunity cane last week. Contact via texts. Place was a flat near city centre. 180 for one hour incall—expensive, but I was ok with it (once in a while).
When she opened the door, I was very happy. She is south Asian, very good looking. Great, full and firm natural tits (I was checking for signs of scars, because they looked and felt too good). Clean shaved pussy. Plenty of DFK throughout the hour. She has a very friendly attitude. OWO with good eye contact, ball licking and playing. She seemed to enjoy the fingering and oral on her. Sex in a couple of positions.
Round 2 started with OWO again and RO. She was very enthusiastic with the service she provided. No rushing at all. Had a great time. Met her friend Bella Blue who was in the other room, before I left, who I will be visiting soon.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Dan Dastardly

Aps , when you say South Asian can you be more specific , Thai ?

vw

Aps , when you say South Asian can you be more specific , Thai ?
Thailand is south East Asia, South Asia is India, Pakistan Nepal etc.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one APS. She is on my HL so hope to get to see her too, especially good if she is Asian as I have been thinking of seeing one lately. Glad you enjoyed.

np500

I’ll not slag her off  , I’m over it :D  ! glad you had a good time APS , she still looks great to me and always will , hope it goes well mr D  :thumbsup: still on h l, that old avatar pic of her breasts is still my favorite.

STAR-LORD

I’ll not slag her off  , I’m over it :D  ! glad you had a good time APS , she still looks great to me and always will , hope it goes well mr D  :thumbsup: still on h l, that old avatar pic of her breasts is still my favorite.

On Guinness today?  :drinks:
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 03:23:46 pm by STAR-LORD »

STAR-LORD

Nice one APS. She is on my HL so hope to get to see her too, especially good if she is Asian as I have been thinking of seeing one lately. Glad you enjoyed.

My teasing/nagging has been paying off has it?  :sarcastic:

np500

Got it in one ( two )  woolfie 👍🏻, thay are classic if nothing else .

No, in garden all day sweating thy nuts off, been stung by a bumble bee, had cup of tea, went back out and got chased off be a gang of the fuckers, I’ll ave um.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 03:24:15 pm by np500 »

Offline Steelworker

Nice review, APS. I enjoyed seeing her a lot. That photo brought back memories.  :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

My teasing/nagging has been paying off has it?  :sarcastic:

Not at all Wolfie.  Thing is I already have 3 punts booked up for next month so won't be for a while yet I doubt.

STAR-LORD

Got it in one ( two )  woolfie 👍🏻, thay are classic if nothing else .

No, in garden all day sweating thy nuts off, been stung by a bumble bee, had cup of tea, went back out and got chased off be a gang of the fuckers, I’ll ave um.

F@#king bees!  :scare:  :mad:

Arm yourself to the teeth Red, may the force Bee with you.  :hi:

STAR-LORD

Those tits do look lovely.   :P

I wish I had a pair like them - instead of them I've got close to a pigeon chest. Time for some serious bench pressing this week I think!  :sarcastic:

np500

F@#king bees!  :scare:  :mad:

Arm yourself to the teeth Red, may the force Bee with you.  :hi:

Teach me for gardening in my lime green mankeenie and boots !
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 04:36:26 pm by np500 »

SeekingtheTruth

I was very tempted by a duo with Candy and Bella Bleu the other day. But with the cost involved I decided it would be better to see at least one of them on an individual basis first. On that note I will probably visit them both when I get back from my week away.

STAR-LORD

Teach me for gardening in my lime green mankeenie and boots !

FFS!  :D  :lol:

np500

FFS!  :D  :lol:

Naighbours said similar when I was up steps pruning my bush,  kill joys !
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 05:24:10 pm by np500 »

STAR-LORD

I was very tempted by a duo with Candy and Bella Bleu the other day. But with the cost involved I decided it would be better to see at least one of them on an individual basis first. On that note I will probably visit them both when I get back from my week away.

I think Bella Bleu's profile is down at the moment. Was that a duo for an hour? Something like £400 I'm guessing?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 05:33:47 pm by STAR-LORD »

np500

£400, good luck with that !

SeekingtheTruth

I think Bella Bleu's profile is down at the moment. Was that a duo for an hour? Something like £400?

I’m already in contact with her so don’t need the AW profile. Seems like someone reported it for some reason.

But the recent one was £340 for the hour. It’s a duo I will prob end up doing after seeing them both individually.

np500

£340 ! still the highest I’ve noticed in four years, stand corrected though, but would’t consider that sort of $, to think W B was doing duos for £200 and 4sums for £300 a few months ago ! But like molly, thay’ll Not drop while there’s custom.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 05:41:15 pm by np500 »

SeekingtheTruth

£340 ! still the highest I’ve noticed in four years, stand corrected though, but would’t consider that sort of $, to think W B was doing duos for £200 and 4sums for £300 a few months ago ! But like molly, thay’ll Not drop while there’s custom.

Normally I wouldn’t even consider paying those kinds of prices but I’m starting to get bored of what’s around Cardiff, got a few I want to pay return visits too and others across the bridge but once I factor in fuel, bridge, food and drink etc I may as well look at some of the more expensive girls as the costs work out about the same. If I have to take time off work then girls across the bridge become even more expensive.

STAR-LORD

I’m already in contact with her so don’t need the AW profile. Seems like someone reported it for some reason.

But the recent one was £340 for the hour. It’s a duo I will prob end up doing after seeing them both individually.

Why do buggers have to report profiles...😕

Ok, out of curiosity how much would the half hour duo be, would you say or estimate?

np500

Normally I wouldn’t even consider paying those kinds of prices but I’m starting to get bored of what’s around Cardiff, got a few I want to pay return visits too and others across the bridge but once I factor in fuel, bridge, food and drink etc I may as well look at some of the more expensive girls as the costs work out about the same. If I have to take time off work then girls across the bridge become even more expensive.
Can’t disagree with the logic on taking time off, used to take a day off to do punts, £300 duos ended up costing about £500, soon took a toll and only punt in evenings now, bridge is free end of year, but hopefully will have been there twice before that .

vw

Rivals probably or just broke rules and was automatically banned, loads have griped about it on UKE despite ignoring AW rules and thinking they don't apply to them.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 06:16:05 pm by vw »

SeekingtheTruth

Ok, out of curiosity how much would the half hour duo be, would you say or estimate?

No idea, I don’t even know if either of them do 30 minute bookings. Can’t remember the last time I did less than an hour.

STAR-LORD

Rivals probably or just broke rules and was automatically banned, loads have griped about it on UKE despite ignoring AW rules and thinking they don't apply to them.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks.

np500

Has it been shut down or just switched off ? By herself . As thay often take them down for various reasons ?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 06:54:11 pm by np500 »

SeekingtheTruth

Has it been shut down or just switched off ? By herself . As thay often take them down for various reasons ?

She told me that it was reported and AW took it down.

np500

She told me that it was reported and AW took it down.

Can not even place her ? Is she the 200 plus girl who  H H reviewed in the other week ? , don’t go on A W as much as I used to, afraid I’ll add to h l !

STAR-LORD

No idea, I don’t even know if either of them do 30 minute bookings. Can’t remember the last time I did less than an hour.

According to her profile, Candy does minimum of 30 minutes of £100, but absolutely no idea in regards to Bella now.

STAR-LORD

Can not even place her ? Is she the 200 plus girl who  H H reviewed in the other week ? , don’t go on A W as much as I used to, afraid I’ll add to h l !

Yes, she is. I think she was £220 pH in Hector's review.

np500

Yes, she is. I think she was £220 pH in Hector's review.
yes, just looked at that review and the profiles down.

np500

Guess we’ll never know why ?

vw

Guess we’ll never know why ?

her profile pictures are on other sites when checking on tineye, andrea and alizee lost accounts based on that rule. 

np500

her profile pictures are on other sites when checking on tineye, andrea and alizee lost accounts based on that rule.
Ah, that school boy error, thay must have , or could easily take lots of photos, can’t have read the AW rule book , until  :bomb: too late , gone !

vw

Ah, that school boy error, thay must have , or could easily take lots of photos, can’t have read the AW rule book , until  :bomb: too late , gone !

supposedly when you post the 3 main ones it tells you, its not as if it is buried in the rule book. 

STAR-LORD

Which one is that? Andrea_Meddan?

Offline aps

Thailand is south East Asia, South Asia is India, Pakistan Nepal etc.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
+1. She is one of those, I think.