Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sideways pictures - enough is enough !  (Read 1463 times)

Offline rockstar

What is it with prossies on AW that so many seem to have pictures on their side ? - USE THE FUCKING ROTATE TOOL   :diablo:

Sorry rant over !

Offline Ipunter

+1 Regardless if they do a special offer for everything for £10 for an hour, I'd just skip passed their profile lol

Offline PumpAction

You can download them and rotate them yourself if it upsets you that much. Takes 20 seconds.

Offline Corus Boy

What is it with prossies on AW that so many seem to have pictures on their side ? - USE THE FUCKING ROTATE TOOL   :diablo:

Sorry rant over !

I always thought that they were helping me visualise how they would look lying on my bed :)

Offline Vivago

What is it with prossies on AW that so many seem to have pictures on their side ? 

What do you expect from someone who earns a living on their backs? :lol:

Mind you I think aussie eva was taking the piss. ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline portable

To be fair, there are some online image storage sites that for some reason can actually rotate images you upload, even if you delete it and try again. I've had that happen a few times. No idea why, but FWIW... if you bring up your image, "print screen", crop then save that and upload it, it'll probably fix it.

So there's today's internet lesson.  :hi:

pye024

At least they aren't as irritating as those playboy bunnies and women made out of lettering on their profiles. Those really piss me off. Sometimes they even cover their likes lists...  :mad: :dash: :scare:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 07:11:08 am by pye024 »

Offline CBPaul

At least they aren't as irritating as those playboy bunnies and women made out of lettering on their profiles. Those really piss me off. Sometimes they even cover their likes lists...  :mad: :dash: :scare:

I'm not the only one after all  :yahoo:

I've moaned about this before, it's pretty much an automatic click of the back button when I see it. Dollar signs arranged to look like a pair of tits really isn't that creative. As for the playboy bunny or a full length body creation, if it means scrolling down for ages to find prices I lose interest before I get there.

They also smack of an otherwise empty profile and a prossie with too much time on her hands.