Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JuliaKiss26xxx Wimbledon B&S but still went ahead  (Read 498 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7650697) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Julius1966

External Link/Members Only

SP was very handily located for me on that day so decided to go for it.
Should have seen the warning signs!

Comms: Profile says preferred contact is call. So I call. Not answered. 2 mins later get a text with a postcode. Previous review says Kipling Drive but this postcode is Haydons Road. Sent text asking for appointment. No answer. Called again a couple of hours later, no answer. Got text 2 mins later saying ok. Asked for price for 1 hour + CIM and got text back saying CIM extra £30 as per profile. This is not mentioned on the profile.
Arrived at postcode on time and texted. Got house number back.

Meet:
So door opened by nice looking girl but it's not the girl in the profile. I decided to go for it anyway as I was there and I only had a short window of opportunity. Lead upstairs into flat that looks like it's purely for punting purposes. Actually a decent place newly decorated with good shower that I used.
So first thing is that the SP looks at me with barely disguised horror. I'm mid 50s but I'm in good shape and not ugly so this is a bit weird as I'd never had that reaction from an SP before. I fact, usually quite the opposite. I could tell from the very start that the SP was not a pro. She really didn't know what she was doing. But she was hot and had dressed up very nicely in tight dress and with very nice lingerie on underneath.
Anyway, I got on with things as I normally do with an SP and she was clearly not used to it. Seemed pretty freaked out by the whole thing to be honest but not in an uncomfortable sort of way or I would have stopped. Anyway, we got on with it and she seemed to relax a bit. Cracking body and great arse. Nearly popped in doggy but had paid for the CIM finish so I went for that instead. CIM finish in 69 all taken well by the SP without any hesitation.
Sex out of the way, lay next to each other and had a nice chat and she was nice an relaxed by the time I left.
So yes, it turns out that she's trying out being an SP for the cash. She's not a natural and I don't think she's going to last very long. Lord knows, I may have been her first punter. It certainly felt that way.

Summary:
JuliaKiss is obviously sub contracting some of her business. There seem to be a few xxxKiss SPs about in Merton and may all be from the same crew. Recent review for similar named SP, ClaudiaKiss20 was also B&S.
To be fair, this girl was a nice girl, great body and the action was good once we'd got going but it was pretty odd.

I know that some out there say you should always walk from a B&S to make the point but she was young and hot so I went for it.

Offline Julius1966

So Neutral because of the B&S.

Not Negative because the girl was nice and delivered but it was a bit odd due to her inexperience. She was clearly sexually experienced but not as an SP.

Offline Julius1966

Profile name now changed to LeannaKiss26xxx but same photos etc.

Seems like a B&S crew in operation.